Come One....Come All

H

HollowSoul

Ok... here is the info......

Where....Neptune's Beach Bash http://www.neptunesbeachbash.com/

When....October 22nd It's a sunday

Who....Below The Surface www.belowthesurfaceband.com

What Time....It's a day show, we go on stage around 4pm yes we are the only one's playing

Why....Well the details are a lil fuzzy but what i do know is that Neptune's and Boatell california are putting together some sort of promotional thingy and we were recomended to play the event...did i forget to mention that97.7 THE ROCKETwill be there to cover the event
Tim told me that there will be a giant screen on the back deck to cover the game for those of you who wish to watch the game....

P.S. This is are first Starleigh Entertainment Booked show http://www.starleigh.com/so come on out and show your support!

mainman said:
If I don't have shorty, I'll represent....

:yeahthat: Well ... I won't have shorty, but if I can find a babysitter for the afternoon for my short one and shorter one. :yay:

Last edited:

morganj614

I'll be coming back from N.C. and a late night at the Alice In Chains concert so I don't think I will make it. :tantrum

H

HollowSoul

flipp'n bizkits!
who isn't gonna be outa town for this??
well we get paid regardless is there is 20 or 200:ohwell:

morganj614

HollowSoul said:
flipp'n bizkits!
who isn't gonna be outa town for this??
well we get paid regardless is there is 20 or 200:ohwell:

You know if I was in town that me and my cute little feet would be there :larry:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I have to work till 3:30ish or so, maybe I'll see if the SO wants to come over for a bit afterwards :yay:

I'll represent HOLLYROCK over that piece :dude:

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
That is correct Neptune's and Boatel California will be hosting there annual open house/boat show. We have lots of stuff planned for this event. 97.7 the ROCKET will be at Neptune's from 1:30 to 4:30 with lots of giveaways including a FREE buffet, T-shirts, frisbees, etc... There is a poker run being planned to benefit "Family first of Southern Maryland" which is a non profit group looking to help needy families in the tri-county area. They have a website which is www.ffsminc.com which will let you know what they are all about! Boatel California will have several boats on display that they will be running end of the year closeout deals on for those of you interested in getting a new boat for the spring! The completely remodeled deck will finally be open so you can listen and watch the Skins and Colts at 4 on 1 of our 15 televisions! So hopefully we'll see alot of you at Neptune's on the 22nd. If you need directions or have questions call the club line at 240-725-0434 or just stop in!! Ask about our upcoming Caribbean promotion and find out how you could be the lucky winner of a vacation for 2 to sunny Jamaica in Janurary!

Ponytail

Sorry HS, I'm out of town too. I'm flying to Seattle the morning of the 22nd. :ohwell: Would have been awesome to see you playin' at a venue like this though. Good Luck to ya! I hope everything goes well. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
His band starts at 4 in the afternoon... what time is your beddieby time...:shrug:
Sunday IS the 22nd... PT will probably be in the air during HS's concert...

:confused: