Comey's Empty Gun

Midnightrider

From who/where? Certainly none of the media that are non-stop blathering about anything negative for Trump. Hil was "their gal" and they made sure she was protected by saying...nothing. Unless, of course, they were actively defending her..they did do a lot of that.

you know, all the ones that are talking about how the problem right now is the leaks, not the administration. Come on Mo, even you are that smar....... nevermind

Hijinx

Weird. All I see coming from CNN, MSNBC, et al are howls of faux rage and calls for impeachment.

Doesn't the House control impeachment? Aren't the Republicans in the majority in the House.?
How does maxine and her idiot friend expect to get a charge of impeachment?
I mean the republicans aren't all that friendly with Trump even though they allegedly belong to the same party, But an impeachment?
The Republican P.O.S. that would vote for Impeachment might as well cut his throat. He is done in politics.
The people elected Trump and these same people will be electing any turd Republican who would vote to impeach him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Doesn't the House control impeachment? Aren't the Republicans in the majority in the House.?
How does maxine and her idiot friend expect to get a charge of impeachment?
I mean the republicans aren't all that friendly with Trump even though they allegedly belong to the same party, But an impeachment?
The Republican P.O.S. that would vote for Impeachment might as well cut his throat. He is done in politics.
The people elected Trump and these same people will be electing any turd Republican who would vote to impeach him.

Yes,,the House drafts the charges and votes on the Articles of Impeachment. Then the Senate will vote on whether or not to hear the case at all...requires 51 votes ...and after the case is heard, and deliberations conducted in secrecy, a 2/3 majority is required to removed the President, something that has never happened. Clinton was impeached, for example.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We found the smoking gun (memo)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1495050162749.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495050162749.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 135

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Read the post I was responding to. Their claim is that comey violated the law by not reporting that trump tries to obstruct. I am just pointing out what that logic would mean.

The fact - not claim - fact, is that IF Comey actually believed Trump was trying to obstruct the Flynn investigation, he had an absolute legal obligation to report that immediately.

Ergo..Comey either a) broke the law himself or b) didn't think that the supposed conversation rose to the level of "obstruction" in the legal sense.

This isn't hard to understand.

Midnightrider

The fact - not claim - fact, is that IF Comey actually believed Trump was trying to obstruct the Flynn investigation, he had an absolute legal obligation to report that immediately.

Ergo..Comey either a) broke the law himself or b) didn't think that the supposed conversation rose to the level of "obstruction" in the legal sense.

This isn't hard to understand.
im not the one struggling with the situation Mo

awpitt

Main Streeter
see that is double edge sword, if he releases the tape then they know he is recording then they can ask for other recordings. the left are the obstruction force to POTUS, which I think he is doing a wonderful job, my 401k has increased over 15,000 dollars since he came into office, if they would let him pass the healthcare I would have more money i my pocket. I read an article yesterday that said that most Americans think that they are strangers in our own country

My 401K has been doing very well also. That trend began prior to this past January. So I'm glad to see the upward trend continuing under the new administration.