Coming Red Wave 2022

Kinnakeet

White House Looks to Be Planning for 'Wave of Infection,' Just in Time for Midterms, Advises Indoor Masking

Another takeaway from Dr. Jha's appearance on the program, and from the report, is a potential return to indoor masking. Emphasis is added:

Raddatz and Dr. Jha made reference to New York City Mayor Eric Adams, who refrained from re-imposing an indoor mask mandate, though he did say they are "urging New Yorkers, while you're in indoors, in large settings, social settings, wear your masks."

Fuk a mask and what are the demorats going to do open the Kungflu lab up again so they can call the seasonal flu something else to scare the sh!t out of the sheeple!

Kinnakeet

If I may ...

Now, do some actual research and find out who these buyers really are. Though few may be people, the majority are being bought up by Blackrock and other type institutions that can afford to pay, (and purposefully bid up the properties to keep regular people from buying them), more than the asking price. For the specific reason of renting them. We, Americans, are being returned to the days of being serfs, aka the peasant class, feudalism, in our own Nation.

And you? You, and others, are blind to what is happening right in front of your eyes.
For the specific reason of renting them
That is where they are going to house all the illegal aliens coming into theis country why do you thing apartments are being built on evey square inch of land in our cities like the sh!THOLE CALLED WASHINGTON DC

Kinnakeet

No one is hiring? Some places are offering to pay by the day just to keep the doors open. 6% interest rates are not exceptionally high, it's much closer to the average interest rate over the last 50 years. We've been spoiled by extremely low rates for the last several years. If people are being priced out of the market by a 6% rate, then they are trying to buy too much house for their means. You don't start out buying the half million dollar house at 20 years old, you buy the 125K one and move up, you take the 6% rate and refinance when the rates are lowered.
I buy the same groceries that you do, I do know the prices. I also know how to budget money for necessities.
A degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on? Maybe a degree in gender studies isn't, but a business degree will get you hired by the government pretty quickly. An electrical engineering degree is a golden ticket into most of the contractors here, even an english degree will get you picked up pretty easily. A technical certificate will get you a career, AC&R, Plumbing, Electrician, Welding any of them will get you in the door, even just a knack for being able to fix things can be enough. If you think these are hard times I fear you may not survive a real bad time.
We need TRUMP!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Now, do some actual research and find out who these buyers really are. Though few may be people, the majority are being bought up by Blackrock and other type institutions that can afford to pay, (and purposefully bid up the properties to keep regular people from buying them), more than the asking price. For the specific reason of renting them. We, Americans, are being returned to the days of being serfs, aka the peasant class, feudalism, in our own Nation.

And you? You, and others, are blind to what is happening right in front of your eyes.
Both of my kids have bought houses within the last 2 years, the process wasn't any different than the last house I bought.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nevada Democrat Shenanigans Give Voters Sneak Preview of November Election Hijinks

In Georgia, whose open primaries let voters cast ballots in either party’s preliminary elections, some 16,000 Democrats participated in the recent Republican contest. Many of these Democrats hoped to elect the weakest GOP nominees and then trample them beneath donkey hooves come November.

Nevada has become Ground Zero for such Democrat skullduggery.

Liberal PACs have been outed for posing as conservative groups to oppose Nevada gubernatorial candidate Joe Lombardo. Democrat Governor Steve Sisolak would be a heavy underdog to Lombardo, should the Clark County sheriff win the GOP primary. Liberal PAC donors calculate that their anti-Lombardo attacks will boost a less attractive candidate as the Republican standard bearer and boost Sisolak’s general- election prospects.

Democrats also are going to extremes in one crucial Las Vegas race. They apparently planted a Democrat mole in the Republican primary and are attempting to rig the local election board.

Clark County Commissioners are considered Nevada’s second-most powerful elected officials – behind only the governor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GOP Just FLIPPED Historic Democrat District, Elon Musk Votes GOP And Says RED WAVE Coming In Midterm​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Remember the old saw about when all you have is a hammer, then something about nails? Fox ran a story yesterday headlined, “MSNBC Analyst: Dems Need to Scare the Hell Out of Minority Voters That We’re Going to Lose Our Democracy.”

Gosh. It looks like they’re running out of ideas down at the psyops lab. They scraped around the box of manipulation tools and all they found was sex and fear. That’s it.

Democrat grifter, sorry, I mean strategist, Cornell Belcher, in a fired-up black preacher’s tempo explained, “You know what, African American men who are showing the lowest motivation to turn out in this midterm, you think things are tough for you right now? Where do you think you’re going to stand in a country in America where there’s no democracy, where they have absolutely no interest at all in respecting your rights?”

What did he mean, in a country “in” America? What country? How many are there in here? Never mind.

He concluded, “we’ve got to scare the hell out of them because quite frankly, they should be afraid that we’re going to lose our democracy.”

It’s a tell: In my experience dealing with witnesses of all stripes, people who say “quite frankly” are the ones who are actually the least “frank.”

Hijinx

They aren't afraid of losing Democracy, they are afraid of losing their hold on those who are still on the reservation. If blacks start thinking for themselves they will see what is happening with this immigration deal.
They are being replaced with Brown.

SamSpade

They have the White House. They have the House and Senate.

Heck, they pretty much OWN the media, social media and the networks and Hollywood.

IF THERE’S A THREAT that will end democracy - who’s threatening?