Coming Red Wave 2022

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hispanic voters deserting Biden in major warning sign for Democrats

Only 26% of Hispanic voters approve of Biden's job performance, compared to 54% who disapprove, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday.

Perhaps most striking, the poll found a staggering 41% of Hispanic voters "strongly disapprove" of Biden's handling of the presidency, while just 12% "strongly approve."

Hispanics represent the country's second largest voting bloc by ethnicity.

A downward trend in Hispanic support for Biden has been ongoing for months.

Biden comfortably won the Hispanic vote in 2020 with 59%, according to the Pew Research Center. Since then, however, Hispanic support for the president has plummeted, reaching the 30s last year and now the 20s. Even polling finding a higher approval rating for Biden among Hispanics today still shows a 20-plus-point drop over the past year.

SamSpade

That Hispanics EVER supported the Democratic Party has always mystified me. The culture of every Latino I've ever known, including my best friend, is far more traditional than your typical American household - family, work, education, roles of children, wives, fathers to their families, respect, faith - I could go on. It really makes sense they'd align with Republicans.

The only way they don't is if the Dems successfully portray the Republicans as racist, mean-spirited, vicious people who only care about rich people.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The culture of every Latino I've ever known, including my best friend, is far more traditional than your typical American household - family, work, education, roles of children, wives, fathers to their families, respect, faith

I head years ago, conservative on Family Issues, Democratic on Social Issues like welfare

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Are Democrats and Joe Biden up to their old election tricks?

There were lots of ways Democrats tried to tilt the playing field in their favor, some more successfully than others. Their pals in Big Tech censoring The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop coverage before the election was one triumph.

Now pesky evidence is starting to emerge of systematic schemes to subvert the electoral process — which must not be allowed to happen again if we are to restore faith in elections.

Following ‘mules’​

The most compelling evidence to date has emerged in “2000 Mules,” the upcoming documentary by conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, who draws on research by election integrity group True The Vote to expose suspicious ballot harvesting.

Using cellphone geotracking and surveillance video, it shows a network of “mules” in battleground states busily collecting ballots from get-out-the-vote NGOs and stuffing them, a few at a time, into multiple drop boxes in the dead of night.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Latinx Americans Are Ditching Dems, In Part Because of This Latinx Thing

Julian Verdugo was still dressed in his dusty oilfield work clothes when he took over behind the counter in the small Mexican sweets shop his family owns in Commerce City, a heavily Latino area near Platteville.

As the 24-year-old helped a customer decide what treats she should stock up on for a party, he explained why he was considering casting his ballot for Republicans, breaking with family tradition.

"I was raised as a Democrat. But then I started working in the oil and gas industry, and I realized the Democrats are really against it," he said. "Now, with the inflation of fuel, we've had to raise prices in this candy shop three times in the last three months because our products are shipped from Mexico."

We want a party that Americans like Julian want to be a part of, and Julian is begging us Republicans to go ask for his vote. Let’s do it! While the majority of Hispanic Texas border districts are about to turn from deep blue to bright red, Hispanics are a decisive element in many other battleground districts. And the Dems are doing nothing but making it worse for themselves. Just watch the faces of the mostly Hispanic parishioners as the gringo handmaidens raided their church service screaming in favor of infanticide.

That the Democrats alienate hard-working, family-oriented, patriotic normals is nothing new. It’s just hilarious that they insist on doing it to the very people they were counting on to achieve dominance through demographic destiny. For decades, we were told that Hispanics, who used to vote pretty reliably Democrat, were soon going to outnumber those terrible white conservatives and then the Dems would never lose another election again. After all, the Dems have monopolized the black vote for decades. Why not Hispanics? Except Hispanic Americans committed an unspeakable crime in the eyes of the affluent Chardonnay-swillers who now control what was once the party of the working man.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"I was raised as a Democrat. But then I started working in the oil and gas industry, and I realized the Democrats are really against it," he said. "Now, with the inflation of fuel, we've had to raise prices in this candy shop three times in the last three months because our products are shipped from Mexico."

And my question to these people that become surprised at the destruction wrought by Democrats is "how have you missed it for the last several decades?"

Clem72

Hispanic voters deserting Biden in major warning sign for Democrats

Only 26% of Hispanic voters approve of Biden's job performance, compared to 54% who disapprove, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday.

Perhaps most striking, the poll found a staggering 41% of Hispanic voters "strongly disapprove" of Biden's handling of the presidency, while just 12% "strongly approve."

Hispanics represent the country's second largest voting bloc by ethnicity.

A downward trend in Hispanic support for Biden has been ongoing for months.

Biden comfortably won the Hispanic vote in 2020 with 59%, according to the Pew Research Center. Since then, however, Hispanic support for the president has plummeted, reaching the 30s last year and now the 20s. Even polling finding a higher approval rating for Biden among Hispanics today still shows a 20-plus-point drop over the past year.

Sure, but 80% of hispanic voters who voted for Biden probably weren't citizens.... (j/k)

SamSpade

And my question to these people that become surprised at the destruction wrought by Democrats is "how have you missed it for the last several decades?"
Of course. They counted on the concept that Democrats were for the working class. They haven't been that for almost a generation.
They MIScalculated that Hispanic culture is largely very conservative, socially. Strong family, strong work ethic - earn your own way.
They've been busy dismantling that for the last few decades.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That Hispanics EVER supported the Democratic Party has always mystified me.

That ANY sane person supports the Democrat Party mystifies me. Even if you're force-fed fake news drivel 24/7, at some point what these people are saying has to register with you and make you go, "Wait a minute...."

The mantra of politics has been "Republicans are for corporations; Democrats are for the People" for at least the last 60 years. Today that is demonstrably untrue and anyone at all can see it for themselves. But that marketing message sticks and it's hard to get people pried off of it once they've super glued themselves to the counter.

They were fed a steady diet of "orange man bad", and all they had to do to see that it was propaganda was pull their finger out of their nose and pay attention. But most people don't look where they're going, literally and figuratively. They just run amok, crashing into anything that gets in their way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course. They counted on the concept that Democrats were for the working class. They haven't been that for almost a generation.
They MIScalculated that Hispanic culture is largely very conservative, socially. Strong family, strong work ethic - earn your own way.
They've been busy dismantling that for the last few decades.

That's why Democrats don't want Mexican immigrants to learn English - because then they'll know what these fascists are actually saying.

OccamsRazor

People vote with their WALLET!
Repubs always campaign on a "Work for it" platform while Demos campaign on a "We will take care of you" platform.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
People vote with their WALLET!
Repubs always campaign on a "Work for it" platform while Demos campaign on a "We will take care of you" platform.
And what kind of person wants to be taken care of like a child, their entire life?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And what kind of person wants to be taken care of like a child, their entire life?

A lot of them. Especially young people who've never achieved anything on their own and always had Mommy and Dad take care of them. That's why that idiot AOC resonates with them - she is talking to them, not you and me.

OccamsRazor

Face it. It is MUCH more difficult for young people to strike out on their own and "make it." Mounds of data to prove this. Thus, they want to have someone to take care of them because "life-ing is hard." Meanwhile those who have already succeeded and found their way in life (older generation) are what makes up the Repub base.

SamSpade

If you've ever had to DEPEND on someone - and then had them STOP providing what you need - you OUGHT TO LEARN not to depend on others for anything you really need. Europe is learning the hard way - don't depend on your ENEMY to keep selling you oil and natural gas. We're learning - don't depend on CHINA for vital rare earths, pharmaceuticals and electronic chips.

If you need X to LIVE, sooner or later you WILL have to find a way to make sure you always have it.

dave20

If you've ever had to DEPEND on someone - and then had them STOP providing what you need - you OUGHT TO LEARN not to depend on others for anything you really need. Europe is learning the hard way - don't depend on your ENEMY to keep selling you oil and natural gas. We're learning - don't depend on CHINA for vital rare earths, pharmaceuticals and electronic chips.

If you need X to LIVE, sooner or later you WILL have to find a way to make sure you always have it.
You took the words right out of my mouth. If those we elect to run this country in the anticipated red wave to come in November don't do their job the next red wave we see may come from the Chinese. They are nearly the sol source of many things we depend upon.