Coming Red Wave 2022

Kinnakeet

White House Looks to Be Planning for 'Wave of Infection,' Just in Time for Midterms, Advises Indoor Masking

Another takeaway from Dr. Jha's appearance on the program, and from the report, is a potential return to indoor masking. Emphasis is added:

Raddatz and Dr. Jha made reference to New York City Mayor Eric Adams, who refrained from re-imposing an indoor mask mandate, though he did say they are "urging New Yorkers, while you're in indoors, in large settings, social settings, wear your masks."

Fuk a mask and what are the demorats going to do open the Kungflu lab up again so they can call the seasonal flu something else to scare the sh!t out of the sheeple!

Kinnakeet

If I may ...

Now, do some actual research and find out who these buyers really are. Though few may be people, the majority are being bought up by Blackrock and other type institutions that can afford to pay, (and purposefully bid up the properties to keep regular people from buying them), more than the asking price. For the specific reason of renting them. We, Americans, are being returned to the days of being serfs, aka the peasant class, feudalism, in our own Nation.

And you? You, and others, are blind to what is happening right in front of your eyes.
For the specific reason of renting them
That is where they are going to house all the illegal aliens coming into theis country why do you thing apartments are being built on evey square inch of land in our cities like the sh!THOLE CALLED WASHINGTON DC

Kinnakeet

No one is hiring? Some places are offering to pay by the day just to keep the doors open. 6% interest rates are not exceptionally high, it's much closer to the average interest rate over the last 50 years. We've been spoiled by extremely low rates for the last several years. If people are being priced out of the market by a 6% rate, then they are trying to buy too much house for their means. You don't start out buying the half million dollar house at 20 years old, you buy the 125K one and move up, you take the 6% rate and refinance when the rates are lowered.
I buy the same groceries that you do, I do know the prices. I also know how to budget money for necessities.
A degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on? Maybe a degree in gender studies isn't, but a business degree will get you hired by the government pretty quickly. An electrical engineering degree is a golden ticket into most of the contractors here, even an english degree will get you picked up pretty easily. A technical certificate will get you a career, AC&R, Plumbing, Electrician, Welding any of them will get you in the door, even just a knack for being able to fix things can be enough. If you think these are hard times I fear you may not survive a real bad time.
We need TRUMP!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Now, do some actual research and find out who these buyers really are. Though few may be people, the majority are being bought up by Blackrock and other type institutions that can afford to pay, (and purposefully bid up the properties to keep regular people from buying them), more than the asking price. For the specific reason of renting them. We, Americans, are being returned to the days of being serfs, aka the peasant class, feudalism, in our own Nation.

And you? You, and others, are blind to what is happening right in front of your eyes.
Both of my kids have bought houses within the last 2 years, the process wasn't any different than the last house I bought.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nevada Democrat Shenanigans Give Voters Sneak Preview of November Election Hijinks

In Georgia, whose open primaries let voters cast ballots in either party’s preliminary elections, some 16,000 Democrats participated in the recent Republican contest. Many of these Democrats hoped to elect the weakest GOP nominees and then trample them beneath donkey hooves come November.

Nevada has become Ground Zero for such Democrat skullduggery.

Liberal PACs have been outed for posing as conservative groups to oppose Nevada gubernatorial candidate Joe Lombardo. Democrat Governor Steve Sisolak would be a heavy underdog to Lombardo, should the Clark County sheriff win the GOP primary. Liberal PAC donors calculate that their anti-Lombardo attacks will boost a less attractive candidate as the Republican standard bearer and boost Sisolak’s general- election prospects.

Democrats also are going to extremes in one crucial Las Vegas race. They apparently planted a Democrat mole in the Republican primary and are attempting to rig the local election board.

Clark County Commissioners are considered Nevada’s second-most powerful elected officials – behind only the governor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GOP Just FLIPPED Historic Democrat District, Elon Musk Votes GOP And Says RED WAVE Coming In Midterm​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Remember the old saw about when all you have is a hammer, then something about nails? Fox ran a story yesterday headlined, “MSNBC Analyst: Dems Need to Scare the Hell Out of Minority Voters That We’re Going to Lose Our Democracy.”

Gosh. It looks like they’re running out of ideas down at the psyops lab. They scraped around the box of manipulation tools and all they found was sex and fear. That’s it.

Democrat grifter, sorry, I mean strategist, Cornell Belcher, in a fired-up black preacher’s tempo explained, “You know what, African American men who are showing the lowest motivation to turn out in this midterm, you think things are tough for you right now? Where do you think you’re going to stand in a country in America where there’s no democracy, where they have absolutely no interest at all in respecting your rights?”

What did he mean, in a country “in” America? What country? How many are there in here? Never mind.

He concluded, “we’ve got to scare the hell out of them because quite frankly, they should be afraid that we’re going to lose our democracy.”

It’s a tell: In my experience dealing with witnesses of all stripes, people who say “quite frankly” are the ones who are actually the least “frank.”

Hijinx

They aren't afraid of losing Democracy, they are afraid of losing their hold on those who are still on the reservation. If blacks start thinking for themselves they will see what is happening with this immigration deal.
They are being replaced with Brown.

SamSpade

They have the White House. They have the House and Senate.

Heck, they pretty much OWN the media, social media and the networks and Hollywood.

IF THERE’S A THREAT that will end democracy - who’s threatening?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrats Prepare a Mid-Term October Surprise to Influence the Election

The correlation between presidential approval and their party’s mid-term prospects also can’t be ignored. Joe Biden has hit the lowest poll numbers of his term, with a recent Times/Siena poll showing him at just 33 percent approval with only 13 percent believing the country is on the right track.

In response, Democrats have desperately tried to change the narrative by focusing on abortion and guns, but that’s gone over like a lead balloon because ultimately, those aren’t issues that affect the vast majority of Americans in their everyday lives. The economy and inflation are still at the top of any list of concerns.

In short, the fundamentals are just awful for the Democrats. That means they need to do something to influence the election that goes beyond actually enacting good policy, and if you listen closely, you’ll discern exactly what they are preparing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci Again Urges Americans To Wear Masks Indoors In Group Settings

Appearing on MSNBC on Tuesday, Fauci warned of the new variant BA.5. asserting, “It’s something we absolutely need to take seriously. It has a transmission advantage over the prior variants that were dominant.”

“The dominant variant was first BA.1, then BA.2, then BA.2.1 and on and on and then you get to BA.4-5, and particularly BA.5, which clearly has a transmission advantage, which is one of the reasons why we’re seeing throughout several regions of the country, including, in particular, the New York area, you’re starting to see cases go up,” Fauci declared.

“So it needs to be taken seriously; everybody wants to put this pandemic behind us and feel and hope that it doesn’t exist. It does,” he said.

Then he turned to various ways the effects of the virus could be ameliorated: “However, the good news is that we have the capability and the tools to address it and we just need to utilize those tools. For example, getting vaccinated if you’re not primarily vaccinated; if you’re due for a booster, use a booster, and when you’re in an area where you have a high dynamic of infection, and we’re not talking about mandating anything, but we’re saying recommending people when they are in indoor congregate settings to wear a mask.”

Hijinx

Faucci can blow it out his ass.
masks don't work, the vaccine doesn't work, and Faucci is still the highest paid Government employee and still talking out of his ass.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GOP Needs to Be Outside the Margin of Magic Mail-In Ballots in November

As the all-important midterm elections of 2022 get closer, it’s more pressing than ever for the GOP to prepare for whatever shenanigans-laden curveballs the Dems are sure to throw at them. One would hope that the Republicans are finally aware that it’s always a matter of “when” and not “if” the Democrats will try to underhandedly game an election, especially after the debacle of 2020.

During the Obama years, I used to say that any GOP candidate had to make sure that he or she was “outside the margin of ACORN.” I’ve updated that to “outside the margin of magic mail-in ballots.”

I will never back away from my contention that vote-by-mail is a fraud-fest. The fact that the Democrats keep trying to make it universal and not based on preference or need is all the proof any sane person should require to come to that conclusion.

Democrats used to say that there was “no voter fraud.” They’ve recently begun saying that there is no “widespread voter fraud.” I’m old-fashioned; I’d prefer there be no voter fraud at all.

They also love to say that it’s never been proven that vote-by-mail is rife with fraud. Well, it was never proven that Al Capone ordered hits on people or killed anyone himself.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have to agree with Tyrus the other night. If the Reps win big in November, their plans better be more then just getting back at the Dems for the past two years. Their focus needs to be on the economy... energy, inflation, supply chain.

Let's not have the Obamacare debacle all over again.

Grumpy

I have to agree with Tyrus the other night. If the Reps win big in November, their plans better be more then just getting back at the Dems for the past two years. Their focus needs to be on the economy... energy, inflation, supply chain.

Let's not have the Obamacare debacle all over again.
^that...I am tired of the conservatives talking about the red wave like its a foregone conclusion. I want to hear what they are gonna do about the economy, energy..etc...and that idiot in the WH.,,But, I doubt anything will get better due to the current WH inhabitants and the egotistical nature of politicians of both parties.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hispanic Republicans take center stage as Democrat gaffes continue

This juxtaposition of Democratic flubs and Republican gains comes as polling indicates Hispanic voters disapprove of Democrat leadership and could be shifting toward the GOP in a major way.

Perhaps the strongest embodiment of this dynamic has been newly minted Republican Rep. Mayra Flores, who made history last month by becoming the first Mexican-born woman elected to Congress. She defeated her Democratic opponent in the special election for Texas' 34th Congressional District.

Until Flores, a Republican hadn't represented the heavily Hispanic area along the nation's southern border in the Rio Grande Valley since 1870.

Flores on Thursday took a shot at First Lady Jill Biden, tweeting a meme showing how "taco inflation" during the Biden administration was hitting the American people's wallets.

"Tacos inflation — tacos are unique. Ingredients may vary," said the image, which included facts from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showing by how much the prices of taco ingredients have increased.

The meme came after Biden apologized for comments she made earlier this week during a speech in front of Hispanic advocacy groups.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Is Liz Cheney toast?

IS LIZ CHENEY TOAST? A new poll in the Casper Star-Tribune shows Republican and Jan. 6 committee star Rep. Liz Cheney losing big to challenger Harriet Hageman in the Wyoming House GOP primary. The survey has Hageman's support at 52% and Cheney's at 30%, with minor candidates or undecideds making up the rest of the total.

A 22-point lead is pretty hard to overcome with less than a month to go before the Aug. 16 primary. And remember, the Wyoming primary is a winner-take-all affair. Whoever gets the most votes wins the Republican nomination. There won't be a runoff or any other second act. The Republican winner then goes on to certain victory in November's general election in heavily Republican Wyoming.

Hageman's lead in the poll is roughly consistent with other surveys of the race. "Polling from Wyoming is limited, but what does exist paints an ominous picture [for Cheney]," CNN's Harry Enten wrote recently in an article headlined "Why Liz Cheney is in a lot of trouble in Wyoming." The poll is just the latest confirmation of warning signs for Cheney.

Why is Cheney so far behind? Most coverage of her predicament has focused on her starring role with the Jan. 6 committee, and especially on her vow to make sure that, one way or another, former President Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee for president in 2024. Trump, of course, is popular in Wyoming. He won the state in 2016 with 68.2% of the vote to Hillary Clinton's 21.9%. In 2020, Trump won with 69.9% to Joe Biden's 26.6%.

So, it is no surprise that Cheney's Ahab-like fixation on getting Trump is unpopular in a state where so many voters have a favorable view of the former president. The Casper Star-Tribune poll fleshed that out with three questions related to Cheney's work on the Jan. 6 committee.