Coming soon, to a neighborhood near you!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Portland protests move into ‘usually quiet nighttime streets

Portland’s top newspaper reported Tuesday that after weeks of unrest in the city’s downtown, the “main action” appears to have shifted to neighborhoods just outside the city, prompting residents to post their concerns on various Internet forums.

The Oregonian reported that protests in the city are approaching their 80th consecutive night and residents are taking to online platforms like Reddit to post their growing safety concerns.

One poster who apparently lives in the Kenton neighborhood, wrote, “Lots of people worked hard to make our little neighborhood pleasant and to help local businesses stay open. Now it’s trashed. This was not a BLM [Black Lives Matter] protest, this was a tantrum by a bunch of entitled kids.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One poster who apparently lives in the Kenton neighborhood, wrote, “Lots of people worked hard to make our little neighborhood pleasant and to help local businesses stay open. Now it’s trashed. This was not a BLM [Black Lives Matter] protest, this was a tantrum by a bunch of entitled kids.”

It's all cool and edgy until BLM shows up and trashes YOUR Neighborhood

UglyBear

Y’all remember when Mooch was asking why white people started packing when her family moved to the neighborhood? Is BLM on a quest to provide a very detailed answer to that question?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Y’all remember when Mooch was asking why white people started packing when her family moved to the neighborhood? Is BLM on a quest to provide a very detailed answer to that question?
More like show and tell.

Hijinx

I don't think I would like people white or black or a mixture of each coming to destroy my home or blocking my street.
Somebody might get hurt.