Coming soon to your daughter's school

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I can hear it now. "Did you have fun in school today Mary Sue?" "Oh yes Mommy! The new girl in gym class showed us her huge penis in the shower!" "That's nice dear":lol:
Or ...... Since Sally, (previously Sam), had an arm in a cast from sprain, received assistance from Mary Sue by helping Sally shower with the soap and wash cloth, clean her/him up all over. Watching in amazement as things seemed to get bigger when washing a certain area.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Or ...... Since Sally, (previously Sam), had an arm in a cast from sprain, received assistance from Mary Sue by helping Sally shower with the soap and wash cloth, clean her/him up all over. Watching in amazement as things seemed to get bigger when washing a certain area.
You really are warped.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's something to that. I wonder how many women secretly wish they had never gone down the career path, and told their potential husbands that they wanted to stay home and raise and care for a home and family. I'll tell ya', I'd love to be able to keep my laundry caught up, have dinner on the table every day, keep my floors clean. My life has turned into a cycle of work. I work 40 hours a week, then I work all weekend trying to catch up on things I've neglected over the weekend. If I had it to do over again....

I know several women who were/are homemakers and never had a career. But the husband has to make a piss load of money because most families need two incomes to live decently.

I like having my own career, my own money, and call my own shots. Being financially dependent on some guy has never sounded like a good idea to me, especially now when our society is breaking down so dramatically and we are so confused that even hard science is up for debate. Best to be able to take care of yourself.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There's something to that. I wonder how many women secretly wish they had never gone down the career path, and told their potential husbands that they wanted to stay home and raise and care for a home and family. I'll tell ya', I'd love to be able to keep my laundry caught up, have dinner on the table every day, keep my floors clean. My life has turned into a cycle of work. I work 40 hours a week, then I work all weekend trying to catch up on things I've neglected over the weekend. If I had it to do over again....
There is something in men's DNA that have us programmed to be the protectors, providers. We thrive on the recognition and support received from a loving woman that appreciates what we do. Not just the income producing work, but also all the domestic things as well. A true, good supportive loving woman that stands by, and supports her man, gives that man the fuel needed for success in everything he does because he wants to please her and prove he can do anything. (also accounting for those small, yet trivial in the end, arguments and disagreements that every couple has).

But in today's environment, and for the past couple of decades, it is becoming rare. In a household there can be only one leader. As on a ship, only one Captain. When another thinks they are the leader, or Captain, mutiny is inevitable.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You really are warped.
Just taking it to a natural, and logical extension, of what will happen in the future if things keep going in the direction they are. Kids are curious, right? Young adolescents are really really curious, and frisky, with hormonal changing cocktails coursing through their bodies. It is a distinct possibility it could happen, even without Sally having a cast on his/her arm needing assistance.

Auntie Biache'

I know several women who were/are homemakers and never had a career. But the husband has to make a piss load of money because most families need two incomes to live decently.

I like having my own career, my own money, and call my own shots. Being financially dependent on some guy has never sounded like a good idea to me, especially now when our society is breaking down so dramatically and we are so confused that even hard science is up for debate. Best to be able to take care of yourself.

I'm not saying any woman should put herself in a position of not being able to take care of herself should the need arise. Hell, even back in the day women who were dumped by their husbands were able to make a living to support themselves, and children if need be. Women were educated and degreed, but still chose to marry and raise families. I think the difference is that now we don't have extended family that will watch grandkids, nieces/nephews, while mom works. Granted, there have been, and always will be women who cannot take care of themselves, with or without a man. Then there are women that are survivors, and will make it, not matter what's thrown at them.

The other thing is that people seem to think that second income is needed. That's not always the case. If I had chosen not to go back to work, we would have been just fine on a single income. Granted, not all families can live on a single income, but most people just want more, more, more. I want the boat, or remodel the kitchen, or drop a pool in the back yard, or get a new care every year. Most second incomes are for the extras, not the necessities.

Hijinx

Lets face it folks , many women feel like Vrai I like having my own career, my own money, and call my own shots.

My wife and I do not have our on money, It's not hers or mine it's ours.
Neither of us call our own shots we seek out the right path together.
That's what a marriage is.

Otherwise you are just living together until you tire of each other and call the shot to hit the road.