Coming soon to your daughter's school

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If someone had told you some of this 35 years ago, would you have believed it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This pretty much sounds the death knell of girl's athletics. Why compete if there's no chance you will win? Then girls can go back to Home Ec and playing with Barbies like in the good old days. I can only presume that's what Democrats are trying to accomplish because it's hard to believe they're dumb enough to think this is fair and reasonable.

War on women indeed....

herb749

The East Germans did it for years in the Olympics.

How long before they accept it. You can run in the men's 200 meters one day and because you feel like a woman, run theirs the next day.

This_person

Yes, boys will be competing against her in sports and changing with her in her locker room.

What could go wrong?
They know it will never see the light of day, because the Senate won't give it consideration (why consider the obviously stupid?).

So, they can pass it with full knowledge it will never become law, and blame Republicans for "hating trannies". Stupid people and Democrats (but, alas, I repeat myself) will believe their rhetoric. Activists will see it as a mandate to keep up the pressure to be more stupid, sewing the seeds of even more discord.

BernieP

Resident PIA

Yes, boys will be competing against her in sports and changing with her in her locker room.

What could go wrong?
I would be more concerned if this was Maryland we were talking about.
US Senate won't even bring it up for a vote, even if they did, it wouldn't pass.
Trump would probably laugh as he signed the veto

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I am almost certain to be in the tiniest of minorities here, but don't we have to at least give credit to the radical feminists for being ideologically consistent?

After all, the goal has been to obliterate not only gender differences, but also genders. If everyone is "equal," then why not?

I suspect this will remain a side issue for most until such time as it affects personal livelihoods in a more direct way. Now it only "theoretically" affects scholarship opportunities (etc.), but what happens when we start seeing transgenders in the WNBA, women's soccer (club & national teams), etc.? Speaking of soccer, I can just imagine U.S. Soccer deciding that if it has to pay the women's team at the same rate as the men's why not look for transgender athletes to fill out the roster...?

We are now where folks warned us years ago this would go; that Title IX would be abused in the most ludicrous of ways.

WRT this issue I'm sure of two things. First, that the whole thing (i.e., pushing/passing this "Equality Act") is a mockery, a travesty, embarrassing, and utterly stupid. And second, I'm sure to be criticized in that my being pro-women will be turned on its head as being "anti-fill in the blank" (at a minimum, "anti-trans") and that I'm some sort of a "fill in the blank-ist" (whatever the "-ist" is for being "anti-trans").

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Yes, boys will be competing against her in sports and changing with her in her locker room. What could go wrong?
Maybe the question is what could go right? Sure would be nice to see women revert back to focusing solely on being mothers, homemakers, wives, caring for the needs of their husbands, instead of trying to be our equals, and competing against us, in absolutely everything. Hello feminists? Talking to you here. There is something to be said of the old, tried and true ways.

This_person

If everyone is "equal," then why not?

Going under the assumption that you mean this, I will answer: Because the assumption everyone is "equal" is a bad assumption, unless you mean "should be equal in the eyes of the law." But, today, that's not even true. Women receive far lower sentencing for the exact same crimes as men.

And, men and women aren't equals in every way. If they were, this would have been noticed millennia ago and we would have acted accordingly. What we've noticed is that men and women should have equal opportunities, and men and women each have strengths over the others, but they are not equals in every way.

Hijinx

Many in the forums accept Homosexuality as just another way of social life.
Many accept that we should call a he , a she ,if that's what they want to be called.
Marriage between same sex couples? -----No problem.
Mutilation? just a normal mental issue to the person involved.
Cross dressers. Fine. Men in drag reading to kids at the Library. Isn't that nice .
It's only right that a male who thinks he is female gets to use the ladies room.
Men playing in women's sports.

Many accept all of these thing and yet when it starts stepping on their toes they complain.

If all of these thing had not been accepted by so many people do you really think the Democrats in Congress would pass laws to see that these things are allowed? They get to stay in Congress by voting for the things people want. It's pretty obvious that they think this is what people want.

Keep turning your head the other way for these lunatics and see what happens. It is happening.

gemma_rae

I can hear it now. "Did you have fun in school today Mary Sue?" "Oh yes Mommy! The new girl in gym class showed us her huge penis in the shower!" "That's nice dear":lol:

Auntie Biache'

If I may ...

Maybe the question is what could go right? Sure would be nice to see women revert back to focusing solely on being mothers, homemakers, wives, caring for the needs of their husbands, instead of trying to be our equals, and competing against us, in absolutely everything. Hello feminists? Talking to you here. There is something to be said of the old, tried and true ways.

There's something to that. I wonder how many women secretly wish they had never gone down the career path, and told their potential husbands that they wanted to stay home and raise and care for a home and family. I'll tell ya', I'd love to be able to keep my laundry caught up, have dinner on the table every day, keep my floors clean. My life has turned into a cycle of work. I work 40 hours a week, then I work all weekend trying to catch up on things I've neglected over the weekend. If I had it to do over again....