Comments?

Bogart

He said that MLB had cancelled all the hoopla relating to his pursuit of the HR title because he is BLACK and Babe Ruth was WHITE :shrug:

Bogart

In a matter of months -- provided his twice-surgically repaired knee allows him on the field -- Bonds should pass Babe Ruth for second place on baseball's all-time home run list. Bonds begins the season with 703 career homers; Ruth had 714. And by the end of the season, he could be threatening Hank Aaron's all-time record of 755.</NITF> <NITF>Those are hallowed baseball numbers -- 714 and 755 -- and there seems little doubt that the pursuit of them will be a mostly joyless affair for Bonds. Already, baseball has changed its original marketing plans of turning Bonds's chase of Ruth's record into a title-sponsored extravaganza.</NITF>

<NITF>If there will be added scrutiny on Bonds as he approaches Ruth's mark, Bonds said he knows why -- and it has nothing to do with steroids, of course: "Because Babe Ruth is one of the greatest baseball players ever, and Babe Ruth ain't black," he said. "I'm black. Blacks, we go through a little more. I'm not a racist, but I live in the real world."</NITF>
:ohwell:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Bonds should talk to Michelle Jackson if he's tired of being black. :duh:

He wouldn't be anywhere without his drugs, the dirtbag needs to shut his piehole.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bonds is a Titanic crybaby L'infant terrible...

...if I may use some French.

If there will be added scrutiny on Bonds as he approaches Ruth's mark, Bonds said he knows why -- and it has nothing to do with steroids, of course: "Because Babe Ruth is one of the greatest baseball players ever, and Babe Ruth ain't black," he said. "I'm black. Blacks, we go through a little more. I'm not a racist, but I live in the real world."

He says some stupid crap like that completely ignoring that the #1 guy, the ALL TIME home run king is...some dude named Aaron.

Who...just...happens...to...be...a BLACK guy.

And Aaron has publicly questioned whether or not Bonds is clean and stated that if not, Barry is cheating. He was careful how he worded it but his point was clear.

Plus, if Bonds is such a ML King content of character guy, wouldn't he be extra careful to be Mr. Clean to fight 'the real world'?

Answer: Nope. Bonds 'real world' is, was and always will be about Barry
Bonds.

The only sterotype that will ever be attached to his black ass is:

Spoiled Superstar Moron Jock.

They'll be a picture of him in dictionary's.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
elaine said:
Babe Ruth ain't black? Damn, he had everyone fooled.

:dur: I was thinking of Jackie Robinson while I was visualizing Babe Ruth. :lol:

Or, whatever. :lol: It's just not coming together for me today.