Commerce Secretary threatened firings at NOAA for Contradicting Trump

Sapidus

Same reason as I answered the last time you asked

Do you have an actual sensible reason or just fantasy?

If someone is defaming you with baseless claims seems like you would want to clear your name and set the record straight. Should be a slam dunk case

This_person

Do you have an actual sensible reason or just fantasy?

If someone is defaming you with baseless claims seems like you would want to clear your name and set the record straight. Should be a slam dunk case
Amazing Obama never sued Trump over the BC thing, then, eh?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Because obama doesn't want that looked at too closely, for fear that the forgery will be exposed for what it is.

Sapidus

And, how is that different for Trump?

Because there is no proof like says birth certificate. I suppose if Trump were to release his grades, his taxes, or force the NY times to show their proof it would eta different matter by he does nothing but cry "fake news" and you fools believe him

This_person

Because there is no proof like says birth certificate. I suppose if Trump were to release his grades, his taxes, or force the NY times to show their proof it would eta different matter by he does nothing but cry "fake news" and you fools believe him
So, there's no difference, you just think it's ok for Obama to not sue, but not ok for Trump to not sue. Gotcha :yay:

Sapidus

So, there's no difference, you just think it's ok for Obama to not sue, but not ok for Trump to not sue. Gotcha :yay:

Can you really not read? Obama's birth certificate was released to the public and laid the issue to rest with everyone except the most racist, conspiracy minded fringe lunatics.

What documents, or proof has Trump provided to refute anything other than whining about "Fake news"

This_person

Can you really not read? Obama's birth certificate was released to the public and laid the issue to rest
The first lawsuit was filed in 2008 against Obama and the question of his birth place. He paid roughly $2M over the next couple of years to avoid having to provide a BC. Then, in 2011, he gave a BC that was shown to be a likely forgery. Later, Obama released another copy of his BC.

Why not sue the first person for slander/libel, or for bringing for a fraudulent lawsuit?

The fact is, in my personal opinion, the most likely thing is Obama was born in HI and has something else on his BC he doesn't want to share. But, I'm all consistent in my thought processes like that. Like, I think Obama didn't need to release that information because no one requires it (except the constitution, but it only says what one has to be, not how one must verify that).

Obama didn't need to provide proof. He also didn't need to fight it in court. Those were both his choices. Same with Trump. All this consistency probably confuses you, but that's ok. You'll probably get it one day.