Companion Pony

W

WarmbloodLvr

Hey All,

Does anyone know of a little pony for lease/sale (inexpensive)? I'm looking for a companion for my 16.3hh Argentinean Warmblood gelding.

Thanks!!
Courtney

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
WarmbloodLvr said:
Hey All,

Does anyone know of a little pony for lease/sale (inexpensive)? I'm looking for a companion for my 16.3hh Argentinean Warmblood gelding.

Thanks!!
Courtney
How about an extra-large house cat? :shrug:

How much would he get paid? :confused:

DQ2B

Check with Day's End Rescue or one of the other local equine rescue farms. They usually have numerous companion ponies and horses that they would love to place in a good home.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
DQ2B said:
Check with Day's End Rescue or one of the other local equine rescue farms. They usually have numerous companion ponies and horses that they would love to place in a good home.

:yeahthat:

W

WarmbloodLvr

K_Jo said:
How about an extra-large house cat? :shrug:

How much would he get paid? :confused:

:lmao: I guess we'll just have to see what I can find.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
WarmbloodLvr said:
:lmao: I guess we'll just have to see what I can find.

WarmbloodLvr posted:
Help Needed with AP Biology - Anyone?

Needs some help with 45 questions due tomorrow for AP Bio and I've been out for a week. Anyone know about biology or know or a chat room/forums where I might be able to get some help?

Thanks!!

........................................................................................

Ahhhh shouldn't you be doing your homework lil girl?! :whip:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I may have a nice free lease as long as they approve of the facility. She doesn't eat much but she maintains her figure well. She is either a large pony or a small horse. I can find out if they would be willing to lease her out, if you are interested. She is just sitting on the farm being a pasture pet. I am trying to find good homes for the pets and find some kid friendly horses to replace them. She is sound and ridable, but you have to be confident and quiet.

Animals4Life

DQ2B said:
Also Petfinder has many horses, ponies and mini's listed through local humane orgs for adoption or fostering and many of them are companions only.