Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Schizo

vraiblonde said:
We feel it is indeed appropriate to refer to lawbreakers as "punks" and "thugs". We also are not concerned about offending said punks and thugs by referring to them as such. Had they not broken the law, they would not have become famous in the pages of Somd.com in the first place.

In the broad scheme of things, we feel it is much worse to do drugs, lead police on a car chase and carjack your fellow citizens than it is to call criminals by unflattering epithets.

So our characterization stands, but we thank you for taking time to voice your opinion.

:killingme

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Interesting complaint, compassion for others gets him NO points this time, but perhaps next time he will have a better argument, should he opt to tackle the use of such outdated terms. POTHEAD <<< :shocked: what's that?

70's = pothead
80's = crackhead
90's = pipehead

According to sedc.com modern day terminology is as follows:

pothead = weedhead
punk = lil b#### a$$
thug = wannabe gangsta mofo

:coffee:

Last edited:

yeahright

Maryland is a rotten place to live, Iv never seen a state that is so "in your business" than Maryland. Southern Maryland is full of rednecks!! arghhhhh I hate it here :coffee:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
yeahright said:
Maryland is a rotten place to live, Iv never seen a state that is so "in your business" than Maryland. Southern Maryland is full of rednecks!! arghhhhh I hate it here :coffee:

Feel free to leave.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
yeahright said:
Do you need any help packing, punk?

nomoney

yeahright said:
don't you be talkin bout my families like that. We be just fines without you city folk all up in our feed stores. yes suh.

Jameo

What?!
nomoney said:
don't you be talkin bout my families like that. We be just fines without you city folk all up in our feed stores. yes suh.
:yeahthat: All up in our wal-marts :duh: Gets to stepping yankee! :lmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
yeahright said:
I'm not quite sure what your problem is with SoMD. I happen to love it here. I don't think of it as "people in my business", but rather that people are looking out for me to make sure I don't do anything stupid.

If you don't like it here, do something to make your situation better, such as moving elsewhere.

yeahright

yeahright said:

OHHH that felt soooo good to get a rise out of "ya all" !! :razz:

rack'm

Jaded
yeahright said:

SmallTown?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.