Completion of the school year

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So do all the 2020 graduates get an asterisk next to their name?
I know my son satisfied all of his requirements for graduation prior to the closing. AP exams were done online and any finals they had were also done online. SMR has been doing e learning since day 1, but then again they are iPad based on campus so it wasn't that big a deal. The toughest course to finish up for him was his AP Physics, Mechanical class.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Anyone heard how they will handle distribution of yearbooks now that schools are officially closed??
Drive by pick up at the schools. I think that is happening this week. SMR seniors had theirs delivered to their homes. Then again it's only 155 were talking about.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Drive by pick up at the schools. I think that is happening this week. SMR seniors had theirs delivered to their homes. Then again it's only 155 were talking about.
Hmm.. guess I'll keep a look out for any notification from Calvert Co schools about this.

catlingirl

Anyone heard how they will handle distribution of yearbooks now that schools are officially closed??
My daughters school is having the teachers take the yearbooks to the seniors houses along with everything else they bought. I don’t know what they will do about the other years for yearbooks. Sorry if it’s not much help.