Complimenting your Wife or Girlfriend in the proper way

bcp

In My Opinion
So here we are once again furthering our understanding, appreciation and ability to show our love to our wife or girlfriend and in some cases, both.

Up until today I have featured such valued information on ways to bring you closer with actions, but honestly guys, women need more than action, they need words of consideration.

Unlike men that are just happy to come home to a beer and a bj, women work hard to get attention in to form of verbal acceptance.

So, lets just touch on a couple of simple things that can be said in conversation that will not only gain you points, but further your chances at a long and loving relationship with the woman or women that you have chosen to make your life complete.

Compliments are not only desired by the female of our species, the are required to allow certain brain functions to go on in a natural manner.

Often the male forgets to make the compliment, so the female is put in the position of fishing for the words of encouragement that she so desperately seeks.

The most often heard is the question from the women, “ does this new dress make me look fat”? Granted, this is a hard question to field have you been married for any length of time, as we all know that many women do put on an extra pound or two after marriage. There is a scientific reason for this weight gain, and to correctly deal with the above question it is beneficial if the man knows that reason. Women drain excessive fat from their second to last finger on their left hand, also known as the ring finger. When a woman is eating that fifth piece of cake after her dinner of steak and lobster, the excess fat is allowed to freely run from her fingertip and not build up in her body. At the time of marriage, that finger is bound with a ring, this causes the fat flow to be restricted, and over time completely close off, the result is that the fat will now have to build up in her body as it no longer has access to the natural escape route of the finger tip.

Now that we understand this, lets look at the choice of answers for that dress question.

Does this new dress make me look fat?

Possible answers

Yes it does, since when did you become the stuntwomen for Disney’s animated film Dumbo…

As you can guess, the above answer will not result in favorable results.

However

No dear, as a matter of fact, you actually make that dress look 4 sizes smaller than it really is.

This will show that you are paying attention to her needs and should net you an evening that will be hard to forget during the duration of your life.

She might ask,

Do you like my new hairstyle?

Now, when this is asked, its not because she wants to know your thoughts, it because she wants to know why the hell you did not notice the new hairstyle the moment you walked in the door. You must now act with great care!

Responding at this point that you like it because it makes her look like her mother is not always a good response.

As a matter of fact, there is only one sure way to get out of this situation and still maintain the beer bringing actions of the one you love.

The proper answer to that question is hard, but it is right there in front our noses.

I love the way your hair looks, but I have a couple questions.

1.Who are you

2.where is my wife

3.And do I have time to bang you before she gets back?

See, you tell her that you didn’t respond because you thought she was someone else, you show concern for where she is, and you show her that her choice in change as caused you to want to have sex with her.

You win.

Sooner or later the woman will try to stump you with a trick question. It may come in the form of a choice that you need to make to determine how well you really know her, and what you really think of her.

An example, you are watching TV, and on the show, some dumb guy just bought his wife a bowling ball for her 40<SUP>th</SUP> birthday. This guy is not only never going to have partnered sex again, he may not have a part to do it with come morning.

Your loved one looks at you and says, what would you buy me for my 40<SUP>th</SUP> birthday?

Remember,, this birthday might only be a few weeks away, and your thoughtful answer right now is mandatory. In a women’s mind there is no such thing as a hypothetical question. Every question has a reason for being asked, women lack the ability to talk for hours without any reason like a group of men can.

Telling her that you would buy her a razor to remove that mustache and beard that she is starting to sport is not a good answer regardless of how good the intention is, or how much she really needs it.

However,

Telling her that you would love to send her to a spa for a day to be pampered with a facial, a hair styling etc… will make her think you really care, when in fact, you are only trying to get her to look more like a women and less like a wildebeest so you wont be embarrassed when you take her out for dinner that evening.

That’s about all the time we have today, but men, always remember there is always a way to say what you are thinking, without actually saying it.

Thinking before you speak can help insure that beer, bjs and meals will continue to be part of your life for many years to come.

(edited to remove all the the editing crap that was in there for some reason.)

Last edited:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
bcp said:
So here we are once again furthering our understanding, appreciation and ability to show our love to our wife or girlfriend and in some cases, both.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Up until today I have featured such valued information on ways to bring you closer with actions, but honestly guys, women need more than action, they need words of consideration.

Unlike men that are just happy to come home to a beer and a bj, women work hard to get attention in to form of verbal acceptance.

So, lets just touch on a couple of simple things that can be said in conversation that will not only gain you points, but further your chances at a long and loving relationship with the woman or women that you have chosen to make your life complete.

Compliments are not only desired by the female of our species, the are required to allow certain brain functions to go on in a natural manner.

Often the male forgets to make the compliment, so the female is put in the position of fishing for the words of encouragement that she so desperately seeks.

The most often heard is the question from the women, “ does this new dress make me look fat”? Granted, this is a hard question to field have you been married for any length of time, as we all know that many women do put on an extra pound or two after marriage. There is a scientific reason for this weight gain, and to correctly deal with the above question it is beneficial if the man knows that reason. Women drain excessive fat from their second to last finger on their left hand, also known as the ring finger. When a woman is eating that fifth piece of cake after her dinner of steak and lobster, the excess fat is allowed to freely run from her fingertip and not build up in her body. At the time of marriage, that finger is bound with a ring, this causes the fat flow to be restricted, and over time completely close off, the result is that the fat will now have to build up in her body as it no longer has access to the natural escape route of the finger tip.

Now that we understand this, lets look at the choice of answers for that dress question.

Does this new dress make me look fat?

Possible answers

Yes it does, since when did you become the stuntwomen for Disney’s animated film Dumbo…

As you can guess, the above answer will not result in favorable results.

However

No dear, as a matter of fact, you actually make that dress look 4 sizes smaller than it really is.

This will show that you are paying attention to her needs and should net you an evening that will be hard to forget during the duration of your life.

She might ask,

Do you like my new hairstyle?

Now, when this is asked, its not because she wants to know your thoughts, it because she wants to know why the hell you did not notice the new hairstyle the moment you walked in the door. You must now act with great care!

Responding at this point that you like it because it makes her look like her mother is not always a good response.

As a matter of fact, there is only one sure way to get out of this situation and still maintain the beer bringing actions of the one you love.

The proper answer to that question is hard, but it is right there in front our noses.

I love the way your hair looks, but I have a couple questions.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.[font=&quot] [/font]<!--[endif]-->Who are you

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.[font=&quot] [/font]<!--[endif]-->Where is my wife

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3.[font=&quot] [/font]<!--[endif]-->And do I have time to bang you before she gets back?

See, you tell her that you didn’t respond because you thought she was someone else, you show concern for where she is, and you show her that her choice in change as caused you to want to have sex with her.

You win.

Sooner or later the woman will try to stump you with a trick question. It may come in the form of a choice that you need to make to determine how well you really know her, and what you really think of her.

An example, you are watching TV, and on the show, some dumb guy just bought his wife a bowling ball for her 40<sup>th</sup> birthday. This guy is not only never going to have partnered sex again, he may not have a part to do it with come morning.

Your loved one looks at you and says, what would you buy me for my 40<sup>th</sup> birthday?

Remember,, this birthday might only be a few weeks away, and your thoughtful answer right now is mandatory. In a women’s mind there is no such thing as a hypothetical question. Every question has a reason for being asked, women lack the ability to talk for hours without any reason like a group of men can.

Telling her that you would buy her a razor to remove that mustache and beard that she is starting to sport is not a good answer regardless of how good the intention is, or how much she really needs it.

However,

Telling her that you would love to send her to a spa for a day to be pampered with a facial, a hair styling etc… will make her think you really care, when in fact, you are only trying to get her to look more like a women and less like a wildebeest so you wont be embarrassed when you take her out for dinner that evening.

That’s about all the time we have today, but men, always remember there is always a way to say what you are thinking, without actually saying it.

Thinking before you speak can help insure that beer, bjs and meals will continue to be part of your life for many years to come.

:lmao: TFF

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
bcp said:

I betcha you are too skeered to ask her if it was good for her too..... :wink: :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
harleygirl said:
bcp said:

I betcha you are too skeered to ask her if it was good for her too..... :wink: :killingme
No Im not, but there are proper ways to confront this question.
perhaps another thread will be devoted to insuring that your partner is willing to pretend that all men are infact Gods gift to women.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
bcp said:
No Im not, but there are proper ways to confront this question.
perhaps another thread will be devoted to insuring that your partner is willing to pretend that all men are infact Gods gift to women.
I can't wait!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
harleygirl said:
bcp said:

Do you know how a man can tell if a woman is satisfied?

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
Who cares if she is satisfied :killingme

you asked for it :razz:
This is the "I got mine, you get yours" attitude.
A valid and perfectly ok attitude as long as it is perfected.

to come right out and say it could cause friction, but there are ways that we as men can bring our women to the understanding that this is how God himself intended it to be.

I shall cover this in my next contribution to all of the fine and wonderful people in Southern Maryland.

One day, with my guidence, Southern Maryland will be considered the sex messa of the western world.

slik

bcp said:

to come right out and say it could cause friction, but there are ways that we as men can bring our women to the understanding that this is how God himself intended it to be.

I shall cover this in my next contribution to all of the fine and wonderful people in Southern Maryland.

One day, with my guidence, Southern Maryland will be considered the sex messa of the western world.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bcp again.

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:

No wonder you have to sneak out to get you some :lmao: