RadioPatrol

:coffee:

Attachments

• conmrade obama.jpg
    conmrade obama.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 49

Hessian

Community Organizer Obama

What exactly does a Community Organizer do Comrade Captain?

Make sure the 7 Year quota is being met?
Make sure the anthems are being sung?
Make sure the children are enrolled in the state school and wearing their proper red scarf?
Rat out those who say unwise things about the supreme soviet or our glorious leaders?

"Don't turn around...zha zha...the Commissar's in town!"

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
As rabid as Nono, Annoyboy, Frosty and the progressives are, I would hate to park my automobile in a public lot. Might end up with the tires slashed and excrement smeared on the upholstery.

wintersprings

As rabid as Nono, Annoyboy, Frosty and the progressives are, I would hate to park my automobile in a public lot. Might end up with the tires slashed and excrement smeared on the upholstery.

you need to live in Ridge

They will knock off anyone trying to do that here. My neighbor has a gun collection the National Guard would envy.

ImnoMensa

In Bushwood a couple of weeks ago a lovely lady who's husband was recently placed in a nursing home had her car vandalised.

The person/persons who did this would do well to turn themselves in, if they are found out by the community they better hope the police get them first.

wintersprings

In Bushwood a couple of weeks ago a lovely lady who's husband was recently placed in a nursing home had her car vandalised.

The person/persons who did this would do well to turn themselves in, if they are found out by the community they better hope the police get them first.

If we open up...the neighbors open up...please try to rob us