Conair Infiniti

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I have a ceramic flat iron, but it's not made by Conair. I like it. Cost me about $70 at Sally's.

I have a ceramic flat iron too and love it but this one is supposed to be able to make spiral curals in your hair. Look at the website. Maybe I should ask Julie about it...

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I have a curling iron for this. :smile: :lol:

Me too, problem is my hair doesn't hold a curl, but if I put a kink in it with my flat iron it will stay a long time so I am wondering if the flat iron curling thingy would work for someone like me who has straight hair that won't hold a curl..

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Bumping again.

I just got my wavy hair cut into a blunt cut/bob. Right now I use a blow dryer and a large round brush to straighten it and curl the ends under and it works fine. I have never used a flat-iron before but my stylist used one when he cut it and I loved it! Can anyone recommend one they like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Make and model please. TIA.

butterfly08

I use the Remington Wet to Straight, and I really like it. ( I have super thick hair) I don't really recommend using it on wet hair though, I don't feel like that can be good for your hair.(Then again using a hair straightener probably isn't very good for your hair at all). I use the 1 inch one which is good for doing flips and curls. It's only like $25.00.