Concealer

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nothing I have is cutting it.

I have dark-ish circles under my eyes (hereditary I guess) that I wouldn't even classify as being that dark - but since my skin is so fair they're a bit more noticeable. Is there some miracle product out there that I'm missing? I currently use Bisque, but it doesn't completely "erase" the circles. Sephora has 80 different concealers and I'm at a complete loss.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Nothing I have is cutting it.

I have dark-ish circles under my eyes (hereditary I guess) that I wouldn't even classify as being that dark - but since my skin is so fair they're a bit more noticeable. Is there some miracle product out there that I'm missing? I currently use Bisque, but it doesn't completely "erase" the circles. Sephora has 80 different concealers and I'm at a complete loss.
Have you tried MAC?

I use their stuff it hides EVERYTHING!! With out the heavy makeup feel

Macluvr

I use the Garnier Nutritioniste Anti Puff eye rollerball to remove the dark circles, it takes a few weeks to work but it dose work. Then use your concealer right over it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I am very fair skinned (casper) and have an issue with dark circles and seeing the veins on my eyelids...the best product in the world?

Bare minerals..a thing called "well rested" the stuff is amazing. It has a slight yellow-ness to it that counteracts the darkness..it smoothes right on..and looks so good. blends right in to your skin color..and most concealers are too dark for my skin and look silly..not this.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I haven't, but since I can just pick it up at the drug store I may have to try it. Is it on the thicker side? I've used concealer in similar tubes that are a bit too thin and end up just being translucent.

Have you tried MAC?

I use their stuff it hides EVERYTHING!! With out the heavy makeup feel
A few years ago I tried their liquid concealer - not sure of the name but it comes in a little tube like the Physicians Formula stuff that Dye suggested. It didn't do much good. Any specific product that you love?

I use the Garnier Nutritioniste Anti Puff eye rollerball to remove the dark circles, it takes a few weeks to work but it dose work. Then use your concealer right over it.
I've always been leery about things like that, but I suppose it's worth a try!

I am very fair skinned (casper) and have an issue with dark circles and seeing the veins on my eyelids...the best product in the world?

Bare minerals..a thing called "well rested" the stuff is amazing. It has a slight yellow-ness to it that counteracts the darkness..it smoothes right on..and looks so good. blends right in to your skin color..and most concealers are too dark for my skin and look silly..not this.
I was actually wondering about how well that works. I love Bare Minerals, but the bisque just doesn't work as well as I'd like. It's the best I've found (for me) so far, but it's not good enough.

Cowgirl

I was actually wondering about how well that works. I love Bare Minerals, but the bisque just doesn't work as well as I'd like. It's the best I've found (for me) so far, but it's not good enough.

I have it and I'm not a big fan of it. It just makes under my eyes look dark with a yellowish tint. :lol: