Confrence Championship predictions

AndyMarquisLIVE

I think New England's gonna beat Indy. NFC is a whole different deal: The question is how good does Rex Grossman against the Saints? I say New Orleans goes and wins the Super Bowl.

donbarzini

Grossman had his good game. Now it's time for his bad one. I'm New Orleans, I stack nine in the box if I have to so I can stop the run. Make Grossman think and you got two INT's and one fumble right off the bat.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think NO for sure.. My heart wants to say NE, and after last weeks game I think NE has a shot.

I'm going with NO & NE in the SB, but I'd chang PDQ if the PPG were differnt then the EST PS on ESPN.

donbarzini

itsbob said:
I think NO for sure.. My heart wants to say NE, and after last weeks game I think NE has a shot.

I'm going with NO & NE in the SB, but I'd chang PDQ if the PPG were differnt then the EST PS on ESPN.

You lost me at hello!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Indy is home...

...with a chance to exorcise their demon; NE.

They've been humbled the last few years, being the only team in NFL history to have 4 12 win seasons in a row without making the Superbowl...if the lose.

They found the magic bullet of NFL playoff football, defense, and beat up and shut down a very good KC offense and outfought the Ravens.

I think it's their year.

Nothing can stop the Karma train the Saints are on! At least not until Indy wipes 'em out in Miami.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Yall just saw the last good games of the NFL season...Blowouts with Indy and NO winning in the conference championships, and Indy in a romp in the superbowl.

S

smurfie

Colts and Bears !

I want to watch the bears destroy Peytons high-powered attack