Congrats To Everyone - MW Show

erinjograves

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say congradulations to everyone who showed at MW on Sunday! Everyone looked awesome and did such a wonderful job!!!

I wasnt at the AQHA show, but congrats to everyone up there as well! I heard it was a nice show!

Spicober

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say congradulations to everyone who showed at MW on Sunday! Everyone looked awesome and did such a wonderful job!!!

I wasnt at the AQHA show, but congrats to everyone up there as well! I heard it was a nice show!

It was a great day!!! Except I was SUN-Burnt. (even with 2 coats of sun screen) That 1st show gets me every year.

erinjograves

Ouch!!! Darn Sunburn! I normally look like a lobster as well, but I got lucky with SPF 30 sun screen this year!

We really couldnt have asked for a prettier day!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
We really couldnt have asked for a prettier day!

i agree! I was surprised at the number in the western ring... no one was there! Well some BIG Barrel people i know where there. I was mad about the western Green horse class, there are some horse that I KNOW shouldnt be in there:whistle:, but i had fun, expecially when Reba started bucking... i havent had a good challenge in a while,:lmao:. All in all it sucked in ribbons and points, but i had lots of fun! Plus now i know what i need to work my horses with. Good job to every one too!:yay:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
i agree! I was surprised at the number in the western ring... no one was there! Well some BIG Barrel people i know where there. I was mad about the western Green horse class, there are some horse that I KNOW shouldnt be in there:whistle:, but i had fun, expecially when Reba started bucking... i havent had a good challenge in a while,:lmao:. All in all it sucked in ribbons and points, but i had lots of fun! Plus now i know what i need to work my horses with. Good job to every one too!:yay:

I agree!!! Flarenuphope i had fun watching u and your mare run... Tc and Lil man did WONDERFULL on Rocky who by the way has never been in a show ring doin western pleasure, barrels or trail in his whole life... My mare Mira did really really well... She gave me the really really fast trot i needed for the plug.. Tc brought home a 2nd in Western pleasure, a 4th in trail and a 5th in open barrels. Lil man brought home a 7th in western pleasure, a 5th in trail and a 5th in plug. I brought home a 1st in plug and a 5th in barrels. My boyfriend went and he said i would have won the LOUD barrel racing contest.:lmao:. He was :yikes: that I brought home a 1st but very proud... he was very proud of all of us including the horses... O and i dint mean to :blahblah: so CONGRATS to all who showed...

Spicober

:lmao: Are you talking about me and Chance in the green horse..J/K (he's the appy stud) He was bucking and acting a fool when he saw those people at the far end of the ring, but other than that I am proud of him he's never done western before and did really well...Sorry if I got in anyones "personal space" :huggy:

Spicober

I agree!!! Flarenuphope i had fun watching u and your mare run... Tc and Lil man did WONDERFULL on Rocky who by the way has never been in a show ring doin western pleasure, barrels or trail in his whole life... My mare Mira did really really well... She gave me the really really fast trot i needed for the plug.. Tc brought home a 2nd in Western pleasure, a 4th in trail and a 5th in open barrels. Lil man brought home a 7th in western pleasure, a 5th in trail and a 5th in plug. I brought home a 1st in plug and a 5th in barrels. My boyfriend went and he said i would have won the LOUD barrel racing contest.:lmao:. He was :yikes: that I brought home a 1st but very proud... he was very proud of all of us including the horses... O and i dint mean to :blahblah: so CONGRATS to all who showed...

Congrats to all you barrel racers..It sure if F.U.N. watching you all run at the end of the day!!

jamesbond007

It was awesome seeing everyone at MW, I was just there hanging out with my pony, but everyone did look really great.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
:lmao: Are you talking about me and Chance in the green horse..J/K (he's the appy stud) He was bucking and acting a fool when he saw those people at the far end of the ring, but other than that I am proud of him he's never done western before and did really well...Sorry if I got in anyones "personal space" :huggy:

no, yall are fine. I know, i was glad my mare didnt sppek from them... Chance did pretty well. Are horses in there were the greenest for western by far... I was glad i didnt have my other mare in that class, because shes in heat 24/7 and she would back up on him:pete:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
no, yall are fine. I know, i was glad my mare didnt sppek from them... Chance did pretty well. Are horses in there were the greenest for western by far... I was glad i didnt have my other mare in that class, because shes in heat 24/7 and she would back up on him:pete:

o wow

OldHillcrestGuy

Was this at Oak Ridge Park? I was there, part of the EMS crew standing by in the afternoon, was a busy day we had to leave 3 times and run calls and then return.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
It was awesome seeing everyone at MW, I was just there hanging out with my pony, but everyone did look really great.

Sorry we didn't have more time to chat, but glad you were able to get you boy out. I was a little busy getting the Greenie ready to go in her classes.

erinjograves

Yep! This was at Oakridge! We are always very thankful to all the EMS staff that comes to the shows! We really cant thank you guys enough!!!!

Was this at Oak Ridge Park? I was there, part of the EMS crew standing by in the afternoon, was a busy day we had to leave 3 times and run calls and then return.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hey Bz, did you take the mare to MW's? How did she do?

No I didn't take the new girl, but she is really doing well. Working on her flatwork and trying to teach her how to use those long legs of hers. For being an OTTB she sure doesn't mind going on the bit.

Have lunged her over some crossrails and she loves to jump. She thinks it is fun to jump and then canter away. Also took her on a trail ride last week. Haven't trained many OTTB that were as quiet as she was on the trails. We may try some trails with more hills this week or next.

The greenie we took to MW was my clients Buckskin mare. We were just going to get her use to the show situation, but she was so good in the warm up area one of my students was able to show her. She was such a good girl.:yahoo: This week though she is in season and a little full of herself.:lmao:

jamesbond007

Sorry we didn't have more time to chat, but glad you were able to get you boy out. I was a little busy getting the Greenie ready to go in her classes.

Thats okay! She was gorgeous, by the way. He did really good, tolerated everyone riding him :) I didn't get to watch very many classes, which kind of sucked.. parents came to pick me up before anything exciting happened.