"Congratulations"? "Glad I could help"?

transporter

So the President of the United States interferes in an ongoing trial of a man accused of murder? A man who was turned in by members of his own platoon!

Then the President of the United States offers congratulations to the man for being convicted of an action that dishonors our men and woman in uniform?

WTF?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Have a happy Fourth Transporter - we should probably all take a moment and celebrate our freedom to fearlessly express our opinions.

Too much bitterness and hatred exists in Trans to be happy about anything - well, except hating. I think that's what makes Trans happy - hating.

But, she is free to express her hatred and obsessive unhappiness with everything and everyone. With that, I feel sorry for her to live such a miserable existence.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Have a happy Fourth Transporter - we should probably all take a moment and celebrate our freedom to fearlessly express our opinions.
She only wants to freely express her opinions, not the rest of us that she disagrees with.....a typical prog approach

black dog

Free America

So the President of the United States interferes in an ongoing trial of a man accused of murder? A man who was turned in by members of his own platoon!

Then the President of the United States offers congratulations to the man for being convicted of an action that dishonors our men and woman in uniform?

WTF?

Geesh, The President got him better accommodations, its not like he pardoned Chelsea Manning and Oscar Lopez Rivera.

BOP

WTF?

Attachments

• In case of emergency.jpg
    In case of emergency.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 77

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh, I don't know, unfortunately/fortunately, I'm a little on the prog-ish side myself, but I don't see much point in arguing with anyone on political subjects here though, or worse yet lower the level with name calling. It only serves to make others "aggressive" (or some other similar word) towards me/me aggressive towards others, so I take my opinions/frustrations to forums with like minded people.

Regardless - I really do hope that Transporter does have a good Fourth, and realizes that Trump is not forever, and maybe takes a break from politics with something like fireworks, or a nice relaxing movie like Jaws, Jaws II, Jaws III, Jaws IV, and Independence Day. (Guess you know how I'm celebrating).

Happy Fourth!

You're only what you choose to be. I don't wish ill-will on anyone, even Trans. But Trans brings upon herself everything sent her way. She chooses to make every post contain elements of contempt towards others. She's unashamed about how bitter she is with Trump and anyone that supports him, or anyone that dares to have a differing opinion on any subject. I've always found it hard to believe there is actually a person out there that harbors so much hatred for pretty-much everyone, and is so arrogant in believing she is the ultimate authority, and aims to point out how stupid everyone is with disparagement. I find it impossible to believe such a person could exist in our society without getting their ass beat daily, or even hold a job without getting fired because she's unable to refrain from making everyone out to be too stupid to be in her presence. The only place I picture Trans existing is in some dank basement, drinking Starbucks and eating pita dipped in hummus she demanded her mommy get for her, then scolding mommy because the coffee is cold.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
You do realize that Gallagher was acquitted of all charges other than taking a photo next to a dead guy, right? And that the case was not nearly as clear-cut as some media outlets would have their readers believe?

But in posting I'm guessing you're speaking authoritatively from a position of first-hand knowledge of military life and/or life in combat? If so, would love to hear your story/swap some stories. If not, then perhaps seek to understand before trying to force your understanding on others? Because if the latter, this is just another case of your #NeverTrump TDS getting the best of you.

Geesh, The President got him better accommodations, its not like he pardoned Chelsea Manning and Oscar Lopez Rivera.
Or influenced the Bergdahl fiasco.

CPUSA

Here Tranny!!

Happy 4th of July!!
Don't you just love freedom & Liberty & Independence from Tyranny!?!?!

Now to get back to watching the day workers do my yard work...

BOP

You do realize that Gallagher was acquitted of all charges other than taking a photo next to a dead guy, right? And that the case was not nearly as clear-cut as some media outlets would have their readers believe?

But in posting I'm guessing you're speaking authoritatively from a position of first-hand knowledge of military life and/or life in combat? If so, would love to hear your story/swap some stories. If not, then perhaps seek to understand before trying to force your understanding on others? Because if the latter, this is just another case of your #NeverTrump TDS getting the best of you.

Or influenced the Bergdahl fiasco.
Tranny jumped into Kosovo along with Hill Dawg, in pitch dark, K-bars clenched in their dentures, GAU-21s strapped to their walkers, and double Depends, just in case.