Congratulations to one of Great Mills own!

Baltimore_Colt

Awesome. I sort of "adopted" Tampa Bay as my AFL team years ago. They're the only franchise that has been around since the league's inception in 1987 (they were the Pittsburgh Gladiators then). Of course, if the Washington/Maryland Commandos had lasted longer than two or three seasons, I'd still follow them.

big_poppa

Cliff has been with Tampa Bay for a couple of months now....if you are not a fan of AFL, TB is doing very well this year! Their defense, including Cliff, is one of the best Defenses I have ever seen!!! Rather you know Cliff or not please keep him and his team mates in your prayers. These guys play the game for the love of the game. They aren't backed by big brand endorsements, they don't have multi-million dollar contracts, they just love to play the game!!!

We miss ya Cliff, keep up the great work. We will surely be watching you guys on the NFL Network!!!

big_poppa

Cliff and the rest of the Tampa Bay Storm will be playing in the Arena Bowl this friday night. Check them out. You may find that you really like Arena Football. It is a little different at first, but fun nonetheless.... Go Storm!!!