Connection problems..

Jayn

Jay
Hey is anyone else having connection problems with Verizon wireless. My connection keeps cutting out for a second every 15 minutes or sometimes 20 minutes. It is really is getting annoying

mitzi

Hey is anyone else having connection problems with Verizon wireless. My connection keeps cutting out for a second every 15 minutes or sometimes 20 minutes. It is really is getting annoying

I just saw this tonight. I was having trouble Sunday night off and on for several hours. Annoying to say the least.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Thought it was my router, called Verizon. They said everything was just hunky dory....
May be system wide. This started Saturday.

SoMdDude

Thought it was my router, called Verizon. They said everything was just hunky dory....
May be system wide. This started Saturday.

Seems the op was having issues with his cell phone

And I haven't had an issue with either (cell or FIOS) at all

Vince

Issue last week with the internet. Called Verizon and they said it was an issue with the whole state of Md and they were working on it. It was fixed an hour later and I haven't had a problem since.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Issue last week with the internet. Called Verizon and they said it was an issue with the whole state of Md and they were working on it. It was fixed an hour later and I haven't had a problem since.

Credit Union was having major problems and said they thought it was a Verizon issue.

nutz

Seems the op was having issues with his cell phone

And I haven't had an issue with either (cell or FIOS) at all

Some of us live outside the zone and do not have fios or cable or even DSL. This is when verizon wireless IP comes into play, ie Verizon's MiFi is a standalone wifi hotspot. The other satellite options suck. We are rapidly becoming the redheaded step children of the internet age. Highly populated areas get upgraded while the outlying areas get zip. But, that's ok, I like being out of the ghetto.:whistle:

Last edited: