Connie Ching and CBF

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the DIFFERENCE is Chung remembers vividly what happened, describing it the assault in detail

She said the assault occurred while she was in college in the 1960s. She went to the doctor's home office, to ask for a method of birth-control. She said she had never before had a gynecological examination.

"It was extremely odd to spread my legs and dig my heels into those cold iron stirrups," Chung said.

"While I stared at the ceiling, his right index finger massaged my clitoris," she said. "With his right middle finger inserted in my vagina, he moved both fingers rhythmically. He coached me verbally in a soft voice, 'Just breathe. "Ah-ah,"' mimicking the sound of soft breathing."

"Suddenly, to my shock, I had an orgasm for the first time in my life. My body jerked several times. Then he leaned over, kissed me, a peck on my lips, and slipped behind the curtain to his office area."

She said she got dressed quickly and went home, saying, "I could not even look at him."

Chung described the year and date of the event as "fuzzy" but called the details "vivid — forever seared in my memory." She said she is "100 percent" sure who did it. She said she believes the doctor died nearly three decades ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/connie...xually-assaulted-by-doctor-who-delivered-her/

This_person

the DIFFERENCE is Chung remembers vividly what happened, describing it the assault in detail

She said the assault occurred while she was in college in the 1960s. She went to the doctor's home office, to ask for a method of birth-control. She said she had never before had a gynecological examination.

"It was extremely odd to spread my legs and dig my heels into those cold iron stirrups," Chung said.

"While I stared at the ceiling, his right index finger massaged my clitoris," she said. "With his right middle finger inserted in my vagina, he moved both fingers rhythmically. He coached me verbally in a soft voice, 'Just breathe. "Ah-ah,"' mimicking the sound of soft breathing."

"Suddenly, to my shock, I had an orgasm for the first time in my life. My body jerked several times. Then he leaned over, kissed me, a peck on my lips, and slipped behind the curtain to his office area."

She said she got dressed quickly and went home, saying, "I could not even look at him."

Chung described the year and date of the event as "fuzzy" but called the details "vivid — forever seared in my memory." She said she is "100 percent" sure who did it. She said she believes the doctor died nearly three decades ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/connie...xually-assaulted-by-doctor-who-delivered-her/

Cured her hysteria, though........

This_person

So you are equating a sober college age woman going to see her doctor in the doctor's office to an impaired HS kid in a house she had never been to before???

You think those two situations are equivalent??

No. One seemed to have happened, the other seems to have not happened. They're not equal at all.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So you are equating a sober college age woman going to see her doctor in the doctor's office to an impaired HS kid in a house she had never been to before???

Um, yeah, now you can go back and read the post, idiot. Note the phrase "the DIFFERENCE".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... to an impaired HS kid in a house she had never been to before???

So, it is YOUR Contention that females drinking are less reliable witnesses because they are impaired ?

Now we can toss out all those 'morning after' I was raped accusations

Hijinx

Must have been a weird thing. Back in the 60's around here no male Doctor would take a woman in for Gyno work without a Nurse present.

Don't know why she didn't turn this over to the authorities when it happened.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

You're just mad because your docs would never bother to molest you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Must have been a weird thing. Back in the 60's around here no male Doctor would take a woman in for Gyno work without a Nurse present.

You'd think that after she became Connie Chung, TV star, she'd have outed the doctor if for nothing more than to warn other girls about him.

mitzi

How do you know this? The one I saw in the early/mid 70s there was never anyone else present in the exam room.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How do you know this? The one I saw in the early/mid 70s there was never anyone else present in the exam room.

yeah I did not think the nurse in the exam room was a procedure until recently

because of all the molesters

mitzi

I don't think they're even nurses. Late 70s my doctor had both his daughters working in the office with him. One did vitals, etc. and the other worked the desk. One of them always came in the exam room. I guess this really boils down to the doctor's office.

mitzi

I would guess she didn't turn him because she was humiliated. She says she didn't even realize what he was doing to her. From what I remember back then, most people didn't even question their doctors. Times have changed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Yeah..that's why I changed my major. I was all psyched to become a geologist and then they started with all the nurses in the room with ya and chit..

mitzi

The doctors need protection too. All it would take is some crazy woman to lie and say they were molested. I'm sure it's happened many, many times.