Conservative Member of Parliament David Amess Stabbed to Death

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sir David Amess, a Member of Parliament (MP) for Britain’s governing Conservative Party, has been stabbed multiple times at a constituency surgery, according to reports.

Essex Police have confirmed that a 25-year-old man has been arrested for murder “after a man was stabbed in Leigh-on-Sea”, with the deceased victim understood to be Sir David Amess MP.

“We were called to an address in Eastwood Road North shortly after 12:05 p.m. today (Friday 15 October),” the force said in an official statement.

“We attended and found a man injured,” they continued.

“He was treated by emergency services but, sadly, died at the scene. A 25-year-old man was quickly arrested after officers arrived at the scene on suspicion of murder and a knife was recovered.”

The police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.

UglyBear

Will the Brits learn? Nope.
Boats are coming in, and police are still scared to prosecute “the specials”.

stgislander

PREMO Member
For those like me... from Wiki...

A political surgery, constituency surgery, constituency clinic, mobile office or sometimes advice surgery, in British and Irish politics, is a series of one-to-one meetings that a Member of Parliament, Teachta Dála or other political officeholder may have with their constituents.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

A political surgery, constituency surgery, constituency clinic, mobile office or sometimes advice surgery, in British and Irish politics, is a series of one-to-one meetings that a Member of Parliament, Teachta Dála or other political officeholder may have with their constituents.
Like our townhall meetings. But with scones served as the refreshment.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sir David Amess dies: Somalian man, 25, arrested on suspicion of stabbing MP - latest news

:MyShockedFaceIsInTheShop:
I can't wait to hear this sad sack's excuse. He was oppressed living in the UK. Unlike his Issa brethren in Somalia that exist in the lap of luxury.

UglyBear

Wait for Brits to ban knives...
They already do:

And feckless CoE wants to ban any knife with a freakin’ point. Think about that.

SamSpade

They already do:

And feckless CoE wants to ban any knife with a freakin’ point. Think about that.
Ha! Well -

In THAT case - they should make stabbing people ILLEGAL.
THAT would fix it.

Tech

British doctor refere to their offices/examiner room as surgery. Wife watches british cop shows, I have to keep looking up the different phrases.