consignment shops

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
There used to be one in leonardtown on the side street across from that coffee shop. Can't recall what it was called though.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
crabcake said:
There used to be one in leonardtown on the side street across from that coffee shop. Can't recall what it was called though.
Dur. I feel stupid. I go in there all the time. Coleens Dream I think is the name of it. It's still there.

S

star

crabcake said:

Wow, good thing you posted, that was a really big help.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mikeinsmd said:
OK, what's a consignment shop? :tap:

It's kinda like a thrift store, only you don't have to weed through crap. The store owner shares the profit with the person who brings stuff in to be sold. The one in L-town sells used/vintage jewelry and clothing. They also have some furs and vintage hats. They carry new stuff, too...kinda' like a gift shop.

Mikeinsmd

elaine said:
It's kinda like a thrift store, only you don't have to weed through crap. The store owner shares the profit with the person who brings stuff in to be sold. The one in L-town sells used/vintage jewelry and clothing. They also have some furs and vintage hats. They carry new stuff, too...kinda' like a gift shop.
Thank you!! :huggy: :flowers:

Mikeinsmd

star said:
Wow, good thing you posted, that was a really big help.
Don't you have a John waiting for you? I know the trash truck boys took a lil longer than expected but you do have a quota to meet. :smack: :buttkick:

S

star

Actually, I was off last night jerks. You can talk bad about me if it makes you feels better about yourselves. I'm sure you will all be in there this weekend to watch us.

Mikeinsmd

star said:
Actually, I was off last night jerks. You can talk bad about me if it makes you feels better about yourselves. I'm sure you will all be in there this weekend to watch us.
:poorbaby: It's ok...... whores need to make $$ too. Some just have to work harder. :jet:

I'll be the guy with the bag on my head tipping with dimes and nickels. :yay:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
star said:
I would go. But I am worried, by just sitting in my own seat, I would make more money than you.

S

star

mv_princess said:
I would go. But I am worried, by just sitting in my own seat, I would make more money than you.

yeah ok, dirty skank smib. you prolly woudnt even make a dollar.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Chasey_Lane said:
I thought there was one in the same shopping center as Big Lots, a door or two down from the Well Pet Clinic?

I don't think that is/was a consignment shop, but haven't been in there in years. It fairly sucked.