Continuing the trend to the lower end of the range

transporter

The correlation continues to hold. The more stupid crap Trump tweets, the more his polls drop. The less he tweets the more he floats back up to his low 42-44% approval rating.

Trump doesn't seem to understand this....so we have a continuation of dropping poll numbers. A slowing economy, his asinine trade wars, a rash of mass shootings with no response, his childish commentaries while overseas and his idiotic response to his Dorian tweet aren't helping him. But Trump is inept, he is incompetent and he is unfit...so his low and trending lower poll numbers are not surprising.

Six in 10 Americans expect a recession and higher prices as Trump’s approval rating slips, Washington Post-ABC News poll finds

Trump’s approval rating among voting-age Americans stands at 38 percent, down from 44 percent in June but similar to 39 percent in April, with 56 percent now saying they disapprove of his performance in office. Among registered voters, 40 percent say they approve of Trump, while 55 percent disapprove.

The full poll is here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...ws-poll/d4e18b36-79bf-492d-91e3-d1c7a49d37e2/

Sapidus

"fake news" "people love his folksy dimwitted wrongheaded take on everything"

"when he attack random celebrities he is really giving us what we voted for"

It's umbelieveable that anyone still supports this claiming dumpster fire.

His campaign manager the other day stated that the Trump Dynasty would go on for generations.

1. first god help us all

2. I thought political dynasties ala Bush and Clinton are what his supporters wanted to get away from

This_person

The more people said that Palin thought she could see Russia from her house, the more that people believed it.

It's amazing what lying, continuously, can do to a population's beliefs.

Sapidus

The more people said that Palin thought she could see Russia from her house, the more that people believed it.

It's amazing what lying, continuously, can do to a population's beliefs.

Not many actually believed it. People used it to make fun of her folksy idiocy.

She said it could be seen from Alaskan land

This_person

Not many actually believed it. People used it to make fun of her folksy idiocy.

She said it could be seen from Alaskan land
MANY people believed it, even though it was Tina Fey on SNL that actually said it.

Palin was correct, and people made fun of her (you just called it idiocy, for example). They did so because people BELIEVED that having a funny accent made her less credible.

Sapidus

MANY people believed it, even though it was Tina Fey on SNL that actually said it.

Palin was correct, and people made fun of her (you just called it idiocy, for example). They did so because people BELIEVED that having a funny accent made her less credible.

I said her folksy idiocy. That was her whole shtick. I didn't say she was an idiot for saying Russia can be seen from Alaska.

She wasn't a bright woman and to prove it the next time SNL parodied her that only used her exact quotes which were funny enough in themselves

limblips

I seriously doubt 60% of the general population could even tell you 2 recession indicators. They are inundated daily with anti-Trump rhetoric so when asked they say what they have been told.

Sapidus

I seriously doubt 60% of the general population could even tell you 2 recession indicators. They are inundated daily with anti-Trump rhetoric so when asked they say what they have been told.

Can you say how many miles of wall have been built on the Southern Border?

How about how the defeat of ISIS is going?

How about how many days Trump has golfed despite saying he would be to busy to leave the White House?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Not sure what the issue is here. If anti-Trumpers (like the ones we have here on the forum) hate Trump so much they would being encouraging more of the behavior they claim to despise (rather than discourage it). It would mean 2020 would surely swing in their favor.

But they don't.... Why is that? Do they think these daily posts (or better, the way they phrase and present their posts) discourage(s) Trump's supporters? If so, then they may be in need of some quick refresher courses in psychology.

Or is it more a function of a more personal need?

--- End of line (MCP)

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Not sure what the issue is here. If anti-Trumpers (like the ones we have here on the forum) hate Trump so much they would being encouraging more of the behavior they claim to despise (rather than discourage it). It would mean 2020 would surely swing in their favor.

But they don't.... Why is that? Do they think these daily posts (or better, the way they phrase and present their posts) discourage(s) Trump's supporters? If so, then they may be in need of some quick refresher courses in psychology.

Or is it more a function of a more personal need?

--- End of line (MCP)
It's the involuntary manifestation of the 5 disorders in cluster B of known personality disorders.

For your convenience, here is the supporting clinical description of symptoms.

This_person

I said her folksy idiocy. That was her whole shtick. I didn't say she was an idiot for saying Russia can be seen from Alaska.

She wasn't a bright woman and to prove it the next time SNL parodied her that only used her exact quotes which were funny enough in themselves
I agree, you said folksy idiocy. Now you're saying that was shtick, and that she isn't a bright woman. You back up your claim of her not being bright on.....an SNL skit.

I need say no more.

Last edited: