Contractions

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Seems my body is getting ready for the big day..... since last night I have been experiencing contractions, mild, nothing major, no pain and nothing else. I know I'm running out of room in there..... I guess if they become more regular I should be concerned. This is just a reminder that the end is near :yahoo: and I'm that much closer to sleeping on my stomach :biggrin:

SoMDGirl42

Seems my body is getting ready for the big day..... since last night I have been experiencing contractions, mild, nothing major, no pain and nothing else. I know I'm running out of room in there..... I guess if they become more regular I should be concerned. This is just a reminder that the end is near :yahoo: and I'm that much closer to sleeping on my stomach :biggrin:

what's the due date? :popcorn:

lovinmaryland

Just cut a hole in your mattress :yay: :lol:

I bet you are so excited, have you picked out any names yet?

NutCluster

The big question is what does your hair look like?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:doh: Sawry. I can't keep you baby popping machines straight, who having a boy, who's having a girl, what you're naming it, and when it's due. :killingme

I have seen so many pregnant women around here lately.... it's an epidemic. I wonder if it has something to do with the economy :confused: