Cooked Crabs in Calvert?

teacherhm

I apologize if this has been asked recently... I did a search and didn't find anything.

Does anyone know where you can buy already cooked crabs in Calvert County? (Hopefully for a reasonable price, too?)

Thanks in advance!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I apologize if this has been asked recently... I did a search and didn't find anything.

Does anyone know where you can buy already cooked crabs in Calvert County? (Hopefully for a reasonable price, too?)

Thanks in advance!

The place I always got them from was in the same shopping center as the Bingo hall, 7-eleven and the post office. I can't remember the name of it, but I assume it's still there. I was in MD in May and we had cooked crabs and I heard someone say that's where they got them, just can't remember the name of the place.

corollinout

Capitan Smiths is the place you're thinking.

I also get them from Bunky's Charter on Solomon's Island.

Both are the same price. Usually around 18 a dozen for #2s.

jsouthan

Bayfish

There is a new place in Dunkirk called Bayfish that steams crabs. I called them over Father's Day weekend and, although they ended up not having any the next day, the prices they gave me were pretty reasonable I thought. Seafood Market Carry Out

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Capitan Smiths is the place you're thinking.

I also get them from Bunky's Charter on Solomon's Island.

Both are the same price. Usually around 18 a dozen for #2s.

That's the place, I just couldn't think of it, knew it was Captain something.:doh:

Chris0nllyn

Vera's is selling them also.

#1 Male Dozen - $28
1/2 Bushel - $90
Full Bushel - $175

Those prices are for steamed, ready to eat crabs.

(410) 586 - 1182

corollinout

Vera's crabs were a bit small for #1s I've had before. Some weren't even inside the size range. I measured because I've had #2s seemed bigger.