Cookie Recipes?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
mainman said:
I had to go to 2 stores for everything...:rolleyes:

No white chips at the food lion in Ltown... :tantrum
Mainman!! You da man!! First, a man that liked March of the Penguins. Then a man that makes cookies and actually goes to the grocery store!! :flowers: :love:

mainman

Set Trippin
harleygirl said:
Mainman!! You da man!! First, a man that liked March of the Penguins. Then a man that makes cookies and actually goes to the grocery store!! :flowers: :love:
:blushing:

Jazz,
Shredder and I made the cookies last night, he had so much fun helping. I had not thought about it as a joint effort until he asked what all the stuff was for. When I told him to make cookies he got so excited. He did not know you could make cookies like that, he expected to see a tube or the breakaways..:ohwell:

I think they turned out OK, not too sweet which is a plus for me. I don't like gagging sweet things...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Jazz,
Shredder and I made the cookies last night, he had so much fun helping. I had not thought about it as a joint effort until he asked what all the stuff was for. When I told him to make cookies he got so excited. He did not know you could make cookies like that, he expected to see a tube or the breakaways..:ohwell:

I think they turned out OK, not too sweet which is a plus for me. I don't like gagging sweet things...

Shredder :killingme

I'm glad you two had fun making them and he learned the joy of making homemade cookies. I like both of them because they aren't overly sweet (and I WON'T make a comment on your statement like Catt did :cheesy: ).