Cookware

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sleuth said:
Is the stuff really that good? Is it worth that kind of money? I can't remember the brand name but it was American-made and had a lifetime guarantee.
Run, do not walk, from the pan men. Their scam is as old as time.

Vince

vraiblonde said:
Run, do not walk, from the pan men. Their scam is as old as time.
:yeahthat: Coatings wear off. Stuff gets damaged. Why pay thousands for cookware. Stainless steel cooks and wears great. A good electric skillet is OK too. When it wears out, buy another. Senseless to spend big bucks on cookware.

mainman

Set Trippin
jazz lady said:
:yay: That was my other choice. I had looked at it several months ago and really liked the quality, but for the price, the WP cookware won out. You don't have to worry about that, now do you? :lol:
Ha! It had nothing to do with price, I used the points from my FORMER employer...

Didn't cost me a dime...:biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Ha! It had nothing to do with price, I used the points from my FORMER employer...

Didn't cost me a dime...:biggrin:

Well, DUR. That's what I was talking about, Willis. :dork:

:smoochy:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Jazz

jazz lady said:
Not yet, but they said it would take a few weeks. :ohwell:
I received my replacement lid and pan today!! No paperwork in box to return the defective ones! Awesome service and I love them!!:yahoo:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Jazz and Suz,

How is the cookware holding up? Still love it? I'd like to get a decent set of cookware, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it. I was thinking about this set.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Jazz and Suz,

How is the cookware holding up? Still love it? I'd like to get a decent set of cookware, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it. I was thinking about this set.

I still love mine. I've had absolutely no problems with it other than the one lid having to be replaced and it was done quickly. It's very durable, heats evenly, and cleans up easily. :yay:

That looks like a nice set. Did you get it?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
My parents bought us Revereware or something when we got married 25 years ago. I still have it and it is wonderful. My mom still has hers from like a 40 years ago. She has the copper bottom, I have the stainless steel. That stuff is wonderful.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jazz lady said:
I still love mine. I've had absolutely no problems with it other than the one lid having to be replaced and it was done quickly. It's very durable, heats evenly, and cleans up easily. :yay:

That looks like a nice set. Did you get it?
Not yet, I haven't had a chance to get out to an actual store lately. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Not yet, I haven't had a chance to get out to an actual store lately. :lmao:

I thought you were going to order it from HSN since that's what you linked to. :confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jazz lady said:
I thought you were going to order it from HSN since that's what you linked to. :confused:
Nah, I was going to see if I could find it IRL first, I don't want to have to pay for shipping. :lol:

Lilypad

I can't believe no one mentioned cast iron cookware!?
I have a very large collection-some from my family and some I have purchased over the years. I have several Griswold pieces, but most are Lodge and a few Le Creuset items.
Give them a try-easy to care for and they have great heat distribution!
I have a huge kettle I use each year for Brunswick stew! Nothing like it! :drool: