"cool mom"

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
That chick deserves all she gets. I understand wanting to be accepted by your kids and all but to resort to this.... i'm speechless...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Look at that chick!!!! Clearly...she was desperate for some bed time....

meangirl

Nice lady!
TexasPride77 said:
That chick deserves all she gets. I understand wanting to be accepted by your kids and all but to resort to this.... i'm speechless...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Look at that chick!!!! Clearly...she was desperate for some bed time....

I thought the same thing when I saw her pic. :lmao: :lmao:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
"cool mom" 07-25-2005 11:41 PM Knock off the "WTF" stuff!

WTF is up with people giving red. Did I hurt your sesitive ears?
Bite me.:razz:

willie

As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two counts of distribution of methamphetamine.

That's the charge she should get hard time for.

B

Bruzilla

What really irks me about this story is that it brings to the forefront, once again, that one SOB'ing idiotic moron who just has to go and tell his mother what he's been doing and ruin a good thing for everybody else. It's like the "9 out of 10 dentists agree" thing... there always seems to be a "1 out of 10 kids tells their mom EVERYTHING" little squeeler out there.

There's just no justice until we find where these kids are being grown and dispensed from, and we take out the farm.

willie

Bruzilla said:
What really irks me about this story is that it brings to the forefront, once again, that one SOB'ing idiotic moron who just has to go and tell his mother what he's been doing and ruin a good thing for everybody else. It's like the "9 out of 10 dentists agree" thing... there always seems to be a "1 out of 10 kids tells their mom EVERYTHING" little squeeler out there.

There's just no justice until we find where these kids are being grown and dispensed from, and we take out the farm.
methamphetamine is acceptable to you?

B

Bruzilla

willie said:
methamphetamine is acceptable to you?

Not anymore acceptable than booze, beer, cigarettes, etc., yet how many parents let their own kids "try these out."

What amazes me is that not matter how good a deal you got working, there's always that one kid who just has to participate and then go home and say "guess what I did today Mom."

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
Bruzilla said:

Read the rest of the storyHERE Mom only did 5 of the 8 boys. 3 didn't get none and went home crying :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Bruzilla said:
What amazes me is that not matter how good a deal you got working, there's always that one kid who just has to participate and then go home and say "guess what I did today Mom."
That kid is the one who keeps the other kids from hurting themselves.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
:shrug: I wish she was my mom.:lol:
Wouldn't that work out a little better for you if she was your friend's mom? :confused:

Or are you really weird and gross?