Cop shot dead on his first shift with new police department

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Communities are still dealing with the fall out from last year's defund the police movement.

A man accused of gunning down a Georgia police officer during his first shift with the department ambushed him in retaliation for the officer's arrest of an associate hours earlier, authorities said Sunday evening.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said 43-year-old Damien Anthony Ferguson has been charged with murder in the shooting death of Officer Dylan Harrison outside the Alamo Police Department early Saturday.

Dylan Harrison, 26-year-old Georgia police officer, shot to death in first shift on job - CBS News

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's defunding the police, but also "bail reform". These killers know that there will be no meaningful punishment for their crimes, so they gun people down for sport because they can. No doubt the shooter has priors and should have been in prison or executed, but because of pro-criminal Marxists he was set free to prey on society.

Speaking at a press conference Sunday, Alamo Police Chief Karen Zanders said, "I have never experienced a grief that I have felt since Officer Dylan Harrison's life was taken in our small, quiet town."

Well, Karen, you can take your "grief" and stuff it up your ass. I'm sure your "grief" is nothing compared to what Officer Harrison's wife and family members are going through. One only has to look up Karen Zander and run the demos on McCrae GA to have a good idea where the problem lies.

On another note, notice that Democrats almost never offer condolences? Instead, they make it about them. "I feel so terrible about this!" "I have devastating pain!" Me me me. Mememememememememe. Look at meeeeeeee! Occasionally they'll be like, "Oh, yeah, Ts & Ps to the family or whatever," before they launch into the trauma they're going through over someone they didn't even know's death or misfortune.

I see this on FB all the time. Someone has something bad happen, and one or more of their friends will - instead of simply offering support or condolences - launch into some story about their own ****ed up life. And you click on those people's profile to see who they are, and they almost ALWAYS have leftwing diatribes and Trump-hate memes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don’t forget the black lives matter rhetoric encouraging resistance and attacks on the police.

black dog

Free America
Its always surprised me when folks are shocked and dismayed when a murderer is released from prison and 42 days later he beats someone else to death with a hammer...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Its always surprised me when folks are shocked and dismayed when a murderer is released from prison and 42 days later he beats someone else to death with a hammer...

Judges and DAs should be held accountable for that. You have to ask yourself why these people want so badly to have violent predators out loose, victimizing innocent citizens. It's one of two reasons: either A) they're on the take and being paid to release these shitbags; or B) they genuinely get off on violent crime.

Calistress

It's defunding the police, but also "bail reform". These killers know that there will be no meaningful punishment for their crimes, so they gun people down for sport because they can. No doubt the shooter has priors and should have been in prison or executed, but because of pro-criminal Marxists he was set free to prey on society.

Well, Karen, you can take your "grief" and stuff it up your ass. I'm sure your "grief" is nothing compared to what Officer Harrison's wife and family members are going through. One only has to look up Karen Zander and run the demos on McCrae GA to have a good idea where the problem lies.

On another note, notice that Democrats almost never offer condolences? Instead, they make it about them. "I feel so terrible about this!" "I have devastating pain!" Me me me. Mememememememememe. Look at meeeeeeee! Occasionally they'll be like, "Oh, yeah, Ts & Ps to the family or whatever," before they launch into the trauma they're going through over someone they didn't even know's death or misfortune.

I see this on FB all the time. Someone has something bad happen, and one or more of their friends will - instead of simply offering support or condolences - launch into some story about their own ****ed up life. And you click on those people's profile to see who they are, and they almost ALWAYS have leftwing diatribes and Trump-hate memes.
Your response makes absolutely no sense. As usual, what you wrote is based on conjecture and your personal opinions. You know nothing about the suspect other than what you've cooked up in your head. You have no facts about this department being "defunded" which actually isn't what you think it means, and you obviously don't understand bail reform but go ahead and continue making silly comments that make you feel smart.

black dog

Free America
Judges and DAs should be held accountable for that. You have to ask yourself why these people want so badly to have violent predators out loose, victimizing innocent citizens. It's one of two reasons: either A) they're on the take and being paid to release these shitbags; or B) they genuinely get off on violent crime.

Its past insane, when a few neighbors and myself in SMC were burglarized the guy who was doing it, was on two different probations and had reoffended twice and his probation officers were to lazy to reoffend him and put his ass back in Jessup. If his ass was in Jessup finishing his time at least a half a dozed burglaries would not have been comitted.
Its crazy what the ass states attorneys office does to some who speak there minds to them along with higher ups in local LE....

black dog

Free America
Your response makes absolutely no sense. As usual, what you wrote is based on conjecture and your personal opinions. You know nothing about the suspect other than what you've cooked up in your head. You have no facts about this department being "defunded" which actually isn't what you think it means, and you obviously don't understand bail reform but go ahead and continue making silly comments that make you feel smart.

You again have no ****ing clue dildo...
But heres your participating star.

Calistress

I wonder if this good 'ole boy chose to use KKK-style policing on the minority driver rather than try to deescalate the situation.

"On Friday afternoon, Dylan Harrison approached a driver in the parking lot of the Circle K convenience store across from the police department after he observed a traffic violation, authorities said. The driver refused to identify himself, and the interaction escalated when the man pushed Harrison. Harrison used his Taser, arrested the man, and took him to jail, authorities said."

Oh well, we'll never know if Dylan actually observed a traffic violation or if he was profiling the driver. It doesn't matter now, the cop is dead and the suspect apprehended.

black dog

Free America
I wonder if this good 'ole boy chose to use KKK-style policing on the minority driver rather than try to deescalate the situation.

"On Friday afternoon, Dylan Harrison approached a driver in the parking lot of the Circle K convenience store across from the police department after he observed a traffic violation, authorities said. The driver refused to identify himself, and the interaction escalated when the man pushed Harrison. Harrison used his Taser, arrested the man, and took him to jail, authorities said."

Oh well, we'll never know if Dylan actually observed a traffic violation or if he was profiling the driver. It doesn't matter now, the cop is dead and the suspect apprehended.

Minority Driver... lol
Im certain that between the front of the police station and the gas station and other building there is plenty of video available for all to see.

ontheriver

You are disgusting.

black dog

Free America
What is that, exactly?...especially considering how long its been since the KKK even had any membership worth counting..

I am surrounded by Sundown Towns... I believe the crowd is quieter but tends to hang stars & bars on the front porch especially the younger crowd.. The demographics say where I live is .3% black and 1.7% latin spanish. I dont believe there are that many of either. During picking season sure, but then the spanish are gone.
I might see two or three black folks a week around town.. A bunch of the stupid came to the limelight with the pro rallys last year.

Calistress

Minority Driver... lol
Im certain that between the front of the police station and the gas station and other building there is plenty of video available for all to see.
Sure. I bet good ole dead Dylan reviewed the tapes before he approached the driver. Hopefully, we'll all see what actually transpired and not have to rely on the script the Dept PR Rep wrote. Not that it matters to the majority of you bootlickers.

black dog

Free America
Sure. I bet good ole dead Dylan reviewed the tapes before he approached the driver. Hopefully, we'll all see what actually transpired and not have to rely on the script the Dept PR Rep wrote. Not that it matters to the majority of you bootlickers.

Funny thing dildo, it wasn't the driver that murdered him. Looks the the officer was ambushed, took a big man with balls of steel to do that. Most likely a ball less radical democrat...