Cop shot dead on his first shift with new police department

Bare-ya-cuda

Typical conservative. Rather than admit you're wrong; you continue digging the hole.
Are you that freaking stupid? Never mind we already know the answer to that question. There is nothing for me to admit, it was there in black and white. I just simply pointed out what a douche you were for getting all giddy about my grammar. Unlike you I can intellectually accept facts.

Run along I thought I heard you mother calling you for dinner.

HemiHauler

Sorry, this had nothing to do with neither "defunding", nor "bail reform" (LOL, nice try!). Just an unfortunate situation, and the perp has been caught. And most certainly will be found guilty based on the facts as presented in this piece.

Calistress

It's defunding the police, but also "bail reform". These killers know that there will be no meaningful punishment for their crimes, so they gun people down for sport because they can. No doubt the shooter has priors and should have been in prison or executed, but because of pro-criminal Marxists he was set free to prey on society.

Well, Karen, you can take your "grief" and stuff it up your ass. I'm sure your "grief" is nothing compared to what Officer Harrison's wife and family members are going through. One only has to look up Karen Zander and run the demos on McCrae GA to have a good idea where the problem lies.

On another note, notice that Democrats almost never offer condolences? Instead, they make it about them. "I feel so terrible about this!" "I have devastating pain!" Me me me. Mememememememememe. Look at meeeeeeee! Occasionally they'll be like, "Oh, yeah, Ts & Ps to the family or whatever," before they launch into the trauma they're going through over someone they didn't even know's death or misfortune.

I see this on FB all the time. Someone has something bad happen, and one or more of their friends will - instead of simply offering support or condolences - launch into some story about their own ****ed up life. And you click on those people's profile to see who they are, and they almost ALWAYS have leftwing diatribes and Trump-hate memes.
I now realize why your comment about the murder of the Georgia cop seemed so familiar. Your word salad is the same type of word salad that Sarah Palin used when discussing issues that she had no knowledge about. Sarah Palin trying to sound smart and failing miserably.

Calistress

I knew it! The pig and his partner lied. Dylan assaulted the man he accused of a traffic violation. He then tased him and arrested him. I bet Dylan was used to abusing citizens and lying on his reports. Welp, this will be the last lie Dylan ever tells.

Dead Dylan

phreddyp

Does anyone else here think that it's weird that on his first shift as a police officer he was alone , with no supervision . He worked with law enforcement before but not as an officer ?

Calistress

Does anyone else here think that it's weird that on his first shift as a police officer he was alone , with no supervision . He worked with law enforcement before but not as an officer ?
Dead Dylan wasn't alone. He was with the skinhead in the light blue - could be gray - t-shirt.

Last edited:

Calistress

OK I've looked again , where was this skinhead at and where was this stated or the picture posted ?
He's in the video I posted. Dylan is the fat guy and the skinhead is in the light blue t-shirt. Looks pretty 'roided out so I'm not sure how you can miss him.

phreddyp

He's in the video I posted. Dylan is the fat guy and the skinhead is in the light blue t-shirt. Looks pretty 'roided out so I'm not sure how you can miss him.
Ok got that but you posted the arrest , where is the " skinhead " during the ambush , was Dylan alone then ?