Cord's Cabinetry

General Lee

Anyone have anything about their workmanship, professionalism, etc? I'm checking them out for new counter tops. Any experiences you've had with them please share.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We haven't used them, but have been following the Granit Grannies in Upper Marlboro.. be interested if anyone has used them..

I had Cord's Cabinetry make my cabinets and make and install my countertop about 15 years ago. There was one (very) small issue, but I was and remain happy with them.

The quality of the cabinets is quite good and they were helpful in making some of the decisions. I took their advice on one particular issue and, in so doing, avoided making a mistake that I suspect would have bothered me to this day. Of course, this was a long time ago so my experience may not provide much insight with regard to the quality of service and products you'd likely get today.

ginwoman

I wish to God I had used Cord's back when we remodeled several years ago instead of Deans Cabinetry.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I've never heard anything bad about Cords, and know people who have used them and are very happy. I hope to some day remodel my kitchen, or sale my house. If I remodel, then I'll use Cords, unless I start hearing about bad experiences.

tes218

I wish to God I had used Cord's back when we remodeled several years ago instead of Deans Cabinetry.

By "Deans" do you mean Dean Lumber's? Asking because we are redoing our 2 bathrooms and are considering getting the vanities from them. We are looking at the Kraftmaid brand.

ginwoman

By "Deans" do you mean Dean Lumber's? Asking because we are redoing our 2 bathrooms and are considering getting the vanities from them. We are looking at the Kraftmaid brand.

Kraftmaid is good. Yes Dean Lumber. The sales manager who worked there was very arrogant and cocky and I just wish we had taken our business elsewhere. I think 84 Lumber might carry Kraftmaid also. They don't have the fancy dancy displays and stuff but they had catalog to shop from.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Cord's did the cabinets and cabinetry in my home about 10 years ago - nothing but good things to say about them.

nagsheadgirl

Cords Cabinetry installed our cabinets at our first home and did an amazing job. Wayne and Mark were great to work with. Getting ready to build our new home and wouldn’t call anyone else. I highly recommend Cords Cabinetry!!