Corey Jackson Horsemanship "Cattle Working Clinic"

TheHorseman

Hello Everyone!

On Sunday September 11th, from 10a.m.-4p.m. at "Tippet Road Farm" located at 10941 Tippet Rd Clinton, MD 20723 I will be conducting a Cattle Working Clinic open to all levels and disciplines of riders. If you’ve ever wanted to give cattle working a try, here’s your opportunity!

The Cattle Working Clinic will consist of the traditional style of working cattle out of a “Rodear”. I will teach you how to introduce your horse to cattle, safe and proper cattle handling skills, how to read a cows movement and put your horse in the correct position, and how to apply feel, timing, and balance learned in my horsemanship clinics to working cattle. Through my teaching, participants will have the opportunity to learn how to cut out, track and drive multiple and single cows. As horse and rider improve their skills, you’ll be taught fence work, and how to turn back a cow. This clinic is sure to better your overall horsemanship improving the communication between horse and rider. There are limited openings so sign up fast as slots will fill quickly! The clinic fee is $150.00. For registration info please visit my website Corey Jackson Horsemanship - Home or feel free to call or email (571) 839-4061, thehorseman@coreyjacksonhorsemanship.net