Corey Jackson Horsemanship

epona

I took a trail clinic with Corey last spring and will be taking the cattle clinic next month. I have to agree he is good. He is very calm and patient. He explains things very clearly. And, he's a really nice guy!

horsegirl

I took a trail clinic with Corey last spring and will be taking the cattle clinic next month. I have to agree he is good. He is very calm and patient. He explains things very clearly. And, he's a really nice guy!

It was our first time ever meeting him or hearing of him for that matter. I want to do the cattle working clinic however it seems its not gonna work out for me.

horsegirl

October 8 - he is having a trail riding course $125.00 go to his site.
Yeah I know he emailed me the information. I would love to go to that to but sadly I will have to wait for November when they have him again for another clinic. He is really a great guy we had tons of fun with him and our horses.

TheHorseman

Looking Forward To The Cattle Working Clinic

The Cattle Working Clinic will be GREAT, it improves upon the communication between you and your horse. The two of you become one team as you move the cattle around, you're sure to really enjoy it, contact me if you have any questions.

Vr,
Corey

TheHorseman

Thank You

I love horses and I’m very passionate about horsemanship, I’ve been blessed with this gift, and have been placed in great situations to have had the opportunity to have trained with and learned from some of the BEST Horseman on the face of the earth. I want to spread the knowledge of true horsemanship to all!

Thank You,
Corey
Yep Corey is awesome!!!!

Hoover

I love horses and I’m very passionate about horsemanship, I’ve been blessed with this gift, and have been placed in great situations to have had the opportunity to have trained with and learned from some of the BEST Horseman on the face of the earth. I want to spread the knowledge of true horsemanship to all!

Thank You,
Corey

You are doing it Corey!!!!!!

lovemyber135

Just wanted to share that I just attended a clinic in Calvert County with Corey Jackson. He was wonderful what a great horseman!! I recommend anyone who has the chance to attend or host a clinic with him do so.
He has a website/ Corey Jackson Horsemanship - Home

:howdy:

Corey is an absolutly amazing guy! and an awsome horseman no doubt!...i have worked with corey a couple times a year for the last 4 years! hes so nice understands where every one is comming from with every problem their horse has...he has come to horse science school for a couple of years now...he has done a ground work clinic at Hideaway Horse Center that i attended which was very informing...and he has also done a trial clinic there...he has also started and spent time with some of the horses at Hideaway...cant wait to work with him again...hes on his way to becoming as well known as Clinton Andersn and Pat Perelli and his wife :) very excited for him!:yahoo:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Corey is an absolutly amazing guy! and an awsome horseman no doubt!...i have worked with corey a couple times a year for the last 4 years! hes so nice understands where every one is comming from with every problem their horse has...he has come to horse science school for a couple of years now...he has done a ground work clinic at Hideaway Horse Center that i attended which was very informing...and he has also done a trial clinic there...he has also started and spent time with some of the horses at Hideaway...cant wait to work with him again...hes on his way to becoming as well known as Clinton Andersn and Pat Perelli and his wife :) very excited for him!:yahoo:

:yeahthat:

appysaver

Corey Jackson clinic...wow!

I attended the same clinic on August 20th...it was awesome! I hope to be riding in shows by winter!

epona

The Cattle Clinic was Awesome

125_JPG.jpg
The most fun I have ever had!!