Corn Maze

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Anyone seen pictures of the Corn Maze on 234 between Leonardtown & Clements.....Bowles Farms.....Hope this hasn't been posted before....If it has...Sorry....:ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Cool! I am such a nerd, I drove by there twice this afternoon and didn't even notice it. The corn field, that it. :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Dupontster
You really can't see too much from the road.....You can see the platforms...
I know, I have been every year since they started. My head must have been in the clouds. :whack:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
It's kinda neat how they did it this year.....I had to resize the picture so much, it is hard to see.....

J

jmo2676

I know one of the family members that parents own the farm. Her dad does something different each year and he mainly does it for the children to have fun and the adults too.

John Z

if you will
Anybody know how many years they've been doing it, and what the designs were each year? I would like to stop by, because I'd love to know how they do it! :nerd:

My husband and I went for our first time in 2002 when my son was only 5 months old. We then went back last October when he was 17 months. And we now look forward to this October. Kind of a family tradition now. It really is a lot of fun. Jacob absolutely loves the petting farm. He fed the goats for at least 1/2 an hour ... would have taken one home if we had let him.

It's a lot of fun! I encourage everyone to go this year if they haven't. Last year's maze was wiped out due to the bad Summer and rainy Fall ... the corn was only 4ft. high because they had to replant. This year should be great ... cross your fingers no storms wipe this one out!!