Coronavirus traced to live animal market.

Spitfire

“The Chinese food market at the centre of the deadly Sars-like virus outbreak has claimed they sold live koalas, snakes, rats and wolf pups to locals to eat.

The Huanan Seafood market in Wuhan in China is under investigation with officials believing the coronavirus originated from a wild animal that was sold at the venue.

So far the highly-contagious virus has killed 17 people and infected hundreds around Asia.”

littlelady

God bless the USA

“The Chinese food market at the centre of the deadly Sars-like virus outbreak has claimed they sold live koalas, snakes, rats and wolf pups to locals to eat.

The Huanan Seafood market in Wuhan in China is under investigation with officials believing the coronavirus originated from a wild animal that was sold at the venue.

So far the highly-contagious virus has killed 17 people and infected hundreds around Asia.”

Who could eat live koalas? They are the cutest animal ever. Some sick people. :sarcasm: I have read over the last few days that the virus is not highly transmitable, but who knows what to believe, anymore. I, also, noticed that the virus name is similar to carnivorous. Take care, y’all.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Coronavirus©

Symptoms:
receding hair line, stomach bloating, cravings for exotic foods, extraordinary hair growth especially in the aural and rhinal regions of the body, and the intense need to collect large rusty objects and display them on the Internet.

Sounds horrible! I hope nobody we know contracts this nasty disease. Fingers crossed!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Coronavirus©

Symptoms:
receding hair line, stomach bloating, cravings for exotic foods, extraordinary hair growth especially in the aural and rhinal regions of the body, and the intense need to collect large rusty objects and display them on the Internet.

Sounds horrible! I hope nobody we know contracts this nasty disease. Fingers crossed!
Hmmmmm. Sounds like someone I know.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Coronavirus©

Symptoms:

I thought it included a craving for Limes..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Coronavirus©

Symptoms:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Coronavirus©

Symptoms: