Cosmedicine

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
:howdy:

Just wanted to share something with you ladies! I've been looking for a product to help diminish the bags below my eyes for a while now. Concealer wasn't working all that well and I was having a hard time matching concealer to my skin.

I went into my favorite store on Wednesday evening - SEPHORA!!!! - and one of the women in the store helped me find an awesome product. It's from a line called Cosmedicine and the stuff is called Optimologist™ Eye Cream With Light Diffusers. It's pretty awesome. It's $45 for a bottle but you really only need a little dab.

It's a vaseline like texture with light diffusers - and it honestly instantly lightens under your eyes. I was pretty amazed at the results when I first put it on. I've been using it since Wednesday night when I bought it and I'm in love with this product.

They have a website: www.cosmedicine.com and all of their products are on sephora.com.

I also got samples of their exfoliation scrub and their moisturizer --- love them too. :)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ingredients:
Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dromiceius Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosslinked, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Yeast Extract/Extrait de Levura, Tribehenin, Carbomer, Ceramide 2, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Caffeine, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Glucosamine HCl, Polysorbate 20, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil

Silicone in a chemical stew, no thanks.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Not spam ....
I'm simply sharing information about a product that I found, liked and bought.

And as for the chemicals - they're everywhere, in everything ....

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Candace, I love that stuff too! It pretty much does everything you need to have done for your eye area - depuffs, tightens, blows out dark circles. Expensive, but worth it. :yay:

Giddy up!

Candace, I love that stuff too! It pretty much does everything you need to have done for your eye area - depuffs, tightens, blows out dark circles. Expensive, but worth it. :yay:

How long do you think a bottle of that would last? Is it cheaper online then at Sephora?

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Giddy,
I've used very very little since I've gotten it. A tube of it could probably last two or three months as long as you don't use a lot ....

I like using Sephora.com for buying goodies. You always get really cool samples when you order off of their website.

:)

I paid $45 in the store and it's $45 on Sephora's website.

Giddy up!

Giddy,
I've used very very little since I've gotten it. A tube of it could probably last two or three months as long as you don't use a lot ....

I like using Sephora.com for buying goodies. You always get really cool samples when you order off of their website.

:)

I paid $45 in the store and it's $45 on Sephora's website.

Cool Thank you! Because I am outside alot it plays havic on my face..especially in the winter. Whats a good product for dry skin..especially my legs..winter sucks!

Cowgirl

Attachments

• heron4.jpg
    heron4.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 73

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
You killed this thread...:smack: and i didnt get to find out if there was any thing good for dry skin!

Yeah ...
I'm a spammer and now a heroin user. :buddies:

St. Ives has a lotion called Mineral Therapy that I really like. It's a rich cream that hydrates pretty well. I got a big bottle of the lotion from Walmart for about $5.

millertc

Hey ladies, I do not know if you have heard of Yves Saint Laurent 'Touche Éclat' Radiant Touch, it is very pricey so I found a comparable product for much less called Boots No7 Radiant Glow Concealer - Light. Target sells it for about $12.99 (compared to almost $40.00 for YSL) I love it. It hides imperfections and dark circles and it also brightens. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Last edited: