Costumes

BottleBlonde

I was just invited to a halloween thing the other night (one I'll actually go to unlike the others I had invites for lol)...

Anyone have any good last minute costume ideas?

Cowgirl

One of my friends dressed in all brown and made some cut-outs of corn kernels and peanuts.....she went as a big turd. :shrug: That sounds easy to do.

Get a big, square cardboard box from your local grocery store. Spray paint if brown and cut out arm holes and leg holes and go as the brownie bite from the Dominoes commercials. Just make sure you aren't going to the same party as Nomo as I just finished helping her with her Brownie Bite costume last night...:yay:

BottleBlonde said:
I was just invited to a halloween thing the other night (one I'll actually go to unlike the others I had invites for lol)...

Anyone have any good last minute costume ideas?
Don't go, but tell them you did and you went as the invisible woman.

nomoney

kwillia said:
Get a big, square cardboard box from your local grocery store. Spray paint if brown and cut out arm holes and leg holes and go as the brownie bite from the Dominoes commercials. Just make sure you aren't going to the same party as Nomo as I just finished helping her with her Brownie Bite costume last night...:yay:

Kwillia! I wanted to be the only one in the county going as that :smack: