Could 2024 Become "I'm With Harpy!"

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Democrats could replace Kamala Harris with Hillary Clinton, columnist argues: 'Why not?'

Another NY Times columnist suggested in February that Biden drop out of the race

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton could replace Vice President Kamala Harris as President Biden's running mate, a Washington Post columnist argued Friday.

As polling for Biden looks troublesome in advance of the November election, some political analysts, journalists and columnists have warned that the campaign needs to be aggressive to defeat former President Trump.

"No one has mentioned her as a possible running mate for Biden as far as I know, but why not replace Harris with Clinton?" Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote Friday.

Hijinx

Pretty sure Hillary would jump at the chance especially since she knows Biden won't make it past the first couple of months and then she and Bubba could be back in the White House. Of course that is assuming that Joebama could win, and even I have to admit he would have a better chance

Reactions: BOP

BOP

I think it's going to come down to Shriek and Big Mike. I said quite a while back that if they don't nominate Big Mike outright, they'll insert him into the Veep slot. Of course I said the same thing about Shriek, so who knows?

At this point, I'm just hoping nobody decides to martyr FJB. That would turn into a sh*t show. Well, more than it already is.

BOP

You want to see the entirety of the left, and most of the right lose their damn minds? I think Trump ought to nominate Shriek as his Veep. WTF is she gonna do, stand on principles? :killingme

It would be hysterical.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Dumbs should have thought of this when they were choosing Biden's VP. They knew he was mentally and physically compromised, but instead of putting in a strong second who could pick up the torch and carry it forward, they chose the diversity hire who bombed out spectacularly in her own bid for the presidency because she's such an intellectual lightweight. Now they can't get rid of her - yeah, go ahead and replace a black woman.

:lol:

They also screwed up when they chose Biden for Obama's VP. Even at the time I wondered WTH they were thinking and what exactly he brought to the ticket. Had Obama had a strong VP, that person would have run in 2016 and sailed to victory. No Trump, business as usual.

So maybe they are just freaking stupid.

BOP

The Dumbs should have thought of this when they were choosing Biden's VP. They knew he was mentally and physically compromised, but instead of putting in a strong second who could pick up the torch and carry it forward, they chose the diversity hire who bombed out spectacularly in her own bid for the presidency because she's such an intellectual lightweight. Now they can't get rid of her - yeah, go ahead and replace a black woman.

They also screwed up when they chose Biden for Obama's VP. Even at the time I wondered WTH they were thinking and what exactly he brought to the ticket. Had Obama had a strong VP, that person would have run in 2016 and sailed to victory. No Trump, business as usual.

Their behavior toward the electorate at large certainly reflects that.

Hijinx

Obama wanted Joebama for his VP BECAUSE he was weak, and would do anything he was told
Obama wanted Joebama for President so he could continue to tell Joe what to do and he wanted Joe to have a weak VP because he didn't want anyone upsetting the puppet he had chosen. Obama got 3 terms out of it and he is seeking the 4th. He may put the Mooch in as VP, knowing that Biden won't last a year if he is re-elected. Replacing Dirty Knees with Big Mike won't hurt the ticket as there will still be a black woman replacing her.

It's getting down to the nitty-gritty now time to sht or get up off the pot. The next few weeks will be amazing with the whole world guessing at what will happen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Obama wanted Joebama for his VP BECAUSE he was weak, and would do anything he was told

That's all Dumbs. There's not a single one of them who wouldn't fellate George Soros on command. You have to admire their cultlike obedience on some level.