Could this get anymore biased?

WingsOfGold

"Why vote for Kamala Harris?" Alexa responded another time. "Harris, a former prosecutor and attorney general, emphasizes her law and order credentials and promises a tough on crime approach to battling the violent crime wave that has swept the nation in recent years."

Didn't she FALSELY put many coloreds in prison?

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I asked my Alexa the same questions right after I saw it on the news and it would not endorse either of them....said the same thing for Harris and Trump. Did my own fact checking since the news is so damn biased.

limblips

PREMO Member
I asked my Alexa the same questions right after I saw it on the news and it would not endorse either of them....said the same thing for Harris and Trump. Did my own fact checking since the news is so damn biased.
I should have but don't have Alexa. Mea Culpa

Edit: Report was correct. Amazon "corrected" the issue (after they got caught). As they are known for doing the left says "Ooopsy my bad, sorry!"

Last edited:

PJay

and dirty

Hijinx

How stupid are people who pan their political vote on a machine that sits on their bureau./

somdwatch

How come if someone said F Trump you would cry about how everyone is mean to Trump and its so unfair.

Hypocrite
I think your party didn't just say F Trump. They actually took action to F Trump. Even with "34 Counts" as you dems like to say you just can't seem to find your gratification. We don't complain about being "mean", we complain that your party has lost any semblance of adhering to Constitutional Law and only want your communist ideals being the "Law of the Land".

Wake up from your TDS.

StmarysCity79

I think your party didn't just say F Trump. They actually took action to F Trump. Even with "34 Counts" as you dems like to say you just can't seem to find your gratification. We don't complain about being "mean", we complain that your party has lost any semblance of adhering to Constitutional Law and only want your communist ideals being the "Law of the Land".

Wake up from your TDS.

He was convicted of rape by a jury of his peers. A grand jury of his peers found him guilty of those 34 counts.

Stop being an idiot.

You guys tried for years to investigate Biden and it went nowhere since there was no evidence.

And now you guys are investigating Walz with no evidence.

Your guy is a crook.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hitting the bottle before noon again. Not healthy, not healthy at all.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

A grand jury of his peers found him guilty of those 34 counts.

Stop being an idiot.

You're the idiot. Grand juries do not find guilt, only whether there is probable cause to believe that a crime was committed and that a specific person or persons committed it.

Ramp Guy

He was convicted of rape by a jury of his peers.
Try again...

"By responding "no" to the question of whether Carroll proved Trump raped her, the jurors indicated they weren't convinced Trump penetrated Carroll with his penis, according to Kaplan, who first wrote about the issue in July when he deniedTrump a new trial in the sexual abuse case."

StmarysCity79

For your consideration ...

You're the idiot. Grand juries do not find guilt, only whether there is probable cause to believe that a crime was committed and that a specific person or persons committed it.

Jurors in the New York criminal trial against former President Donald Trump have convicted him of 34 felony counts of falsified business records.

Former President Donald Trump sits in Manhattan Criminal Court in New York, on May 20, 2024.

Politics

4 takeaways from the historic felony conviction of Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump sits at the defendant's table Thursday inside the courthouse at Manhattan Criminal Court in New York City.

Law

Legal experts say Trump's conviction is unlikely to lead to a prison sentence

This is the first time a former or sitting U.S. president has been convicted of criminal charges.

The jurors said they unanimously agreed that Trump falsified business records to conceal a $130,000 hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels to influence the outcome of the 2016 election.

StmarysCity79

Try again...

"By responding "no" to the question of whether Carroll proved Trump raped her, the jurors indicated they weren't convinced Trump penetrated Carroll with his penis, according to Kaplan, who first wrote about the issue in July when he deniedTrump a new trial in the sexual abuse case."
Look at what a POS you are trying to defend a man who shoved his fingers in a woman's vagina without her permission. Grab em by the pus**-DJT

Yes and the judge later said that since Trump inserted his finger inside her it could be considered rape.

"Dismissing the counterclaim, a judge in New York, Lewis A Kaplan, said that when Carroll repeated her allegation that Trump raped her, her words were “substantially true”. Kaplan also set out in detail why it may be said that Trump raped Carroll."

“As the court explained in its recent decision denying Mr Trump’s motion for a new trial on damages and other relief [in the New York case] … based on all of the evidence at trial and the jury’s verdict as a whole, the jury’s finding that Mr Trump ‘sexually abused’ Ms Carroll implicitly determined that he forcibly penetrated her digitally – in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did ‘rape’ Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts outside of the New York penal law.”