Coulter Caught On Camera..........................

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Coulter Caught On Camera: "Chop It Up So I Can Snort It"

"Another one from Harry Shearer's Found Objects. Today, video of Ann Coulter chewing her Nicorette, but turning down a second piece unless "you can chop it up so I can snort it. That would help."

There's also more footage of Couric in the video below, fidgeting with her scarf, as well as Bill O'Reilly and Chris Matthews behind the scenes."

Coulter Caught On Camera: "Chop It Up So I Can Snort It" - Media on The Huffington Post

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You people will grasp at anything, I swear. Now you're busting on her because she's quitting smoking.

Pathetic.

Instead of going crazy over some little joke Ann Coulter makes, you should consider worrying about your two lame Presidential candidates.

GreenHornet

You people will grasp at anything, I swear. Now you're busting on her because she's quitting smoking.

Pathetic.

Instead of going crazy over some little joke Ann Coulter makes, you should consider worrying about your two lame Presidential candidates.

:lmao: So very true....

T

toppick08

"Another one from Harry Shearer's Found Objects. Today, video of Ann Coulter chewing her Nicorette, but turning down a second piece unless "you can chop it up so I can snort it. That would help."

There's also more footage of Couric in the video below, fidgeting with her scarf, as well as Bill O'Reilly and Chris Matthews behind the scenes."

Coulter Caught On Camera: "Chop It Up So I Can Snort It" - Media on The Huffington Post

I'd still like to do her.

red_explorer

Pathetic.

:yeahthat:

Way to go, Vrai! That's the way to tell them!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Pathetic.

:yeahthat:

I'm no fan of Ann Coulter (granted she is really hot for her age) but whoopie frickin' doo.:bigwhoop:

Aren't leftists against smoking? :confused:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There...

Pathetic.

...is an episode of the court drama show with Fred Thompson on it that has a caricature of her that is absolutely a DU wet dream. It's replete with her inciting a riot at at a speaking engagement and giving the eye (and her phone number) to a detective, a black detective who is, of course, sickened by her overtures and she's a drunk, wears a hyper sexy outfit and says she just does it to make conservatism less boring. Didn't watch the whole episode, but, it is hilarious. :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:shrug: So? She's quitting smoking!

Geeeeez. :rolleyes: