Countdown to leaving Charleston

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
The last few days here with Charleston being the center of BLM's attention and whatever other pot stirring group has stank.

They finally let the N. Charleston police officer that was jailed for what happened in April out on bond. It was 500K bond and he got out for 50K. He is on strict house arrest and the whole family is under protection. The BLM people are saying he needs to go back to jail...but wait it gets better. On the same day a 16 year old boy shot and killed another boy at Walmart over a drug deal gone bad. They were both black and yet BLM is ignoring that fact. They stated that they are going to come here to Charleston and cause problems. They also wanted the N. Charleston Police Captain to step down.

Difference between Baltimore, Ferguson and Twin Cities. People here are armed and will shoot if they are threatened. The Mayor will call the National Guard to step in immediately to keep the fools from causing issues.

I am so glad I work from home because all that crap is right where my office is and I would be seriously pissed if they did something to me or my truck.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
City officials all over America need to get control of this. People shouldn't be allowed to riot just because they're black.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I know and it is just bull crap the threats that are coming out.

My corporate office may end up having people work at home if things go south.

Grumpy

Its part of the Hope and Change thingie that's been all the rage over the past 7 yrs. So much of what has gone down over the past 7 years would have been unimaginable pre 2008.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The last few days here with Charleston being the center of BLM's attention and whatever other pot stirring group has stank.

They finally let the N. Charleston police officer that was jailed for what happened in April out on bond. It was 500K bond and he got out for 50K. He is on strict house arrest and the whole family is under protection. The BLM people are saying he needs to go back to jail...but wait it gets better. On the same day a 16 year old boy shot and killed another boy at Walmart over a drug deal gone bad. They were both black and yet BLM is ignoring that fact. They stated that they are going to come here to Charleston and cause problems. They also wanted the N. Charleston Police Captain to step down.

Difference between Baltimore, Ferguson and Twin Cities. People here are armed and will shoot if they are threatened. The Mayor will call the National Guard to step in immediately to keep the fools from causing issues.

I am so glad I work from home because all that crap is right where my office is and I would be seriously pissed if they did something to me or my truck.
Are you Charleston or N. Charleston?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Are you Charleston or N. Charleston?

I work in North Charleston right near where all the drama is most times. I live in the outskirts of the city. Like 5 miles and I am in the middle of nowhere. I am not worried about where I live but going into the office could be interesting. So far nothing huge has happened but the weather just got better.

BlueBird

City officials all over America need to get control of this. People shouldn't be allowed to riot just because they're black.

I agree but what if in addition to being black they're angry?

Rioting is a good option when you it gets you attention and with no jobs or money what else do they have to do to entertain themselves?