Country Haven Show scheduled for April 10th

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I just want to thank everyone who sent your pre-entry in. Unfortunately we don't have enough entries to hold the show this Saturday, April 10th. Now that all the other regularly scheduled horse events for this time of year are starting up it has pulled some of our earlier show supporters into those different events.

We are in the process of planning for a Fall Show Series that will run September, October, November, and December of 2010. Any feedback as to division you'd like to see or any other feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Your support of the shows have truly been appreciate and hope that you will join us for the Fall 2010 Series. We are looking to expand some of the divisions offered to accommodate a larger group of horses and riders. If you'd like to recieve information about other upcoming events and clinics @ Country Haven Stables please PM me. :howdy:

Last edited:

Duckz

Sorry the show had to be canceled. The first two were lovely. Looking forward to the fall shows :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sorry the show had to be canceled. The first two were lovely. Looking forward to the fall shows :howdy:

Thanks Duckz. The weather was not our friend. :whistle: Who knew this would be the winter we get the biggest snows we've had in 14 years.

I've gotten many good suggestions that we will also be incorporating into this falls show season. I'll get you the show dates for your Events Thread as soon as we make final arrangements.

Well now you can go up Saturday and school. Hope you and Lincoln kick butt this weekend at the MHT this weekend. Can't wait to see the pictures.:howdy: Devine you have a great day too!!!

Last edited: