Country Music Awards - Taylor

EASTERBUNNY77

How many either muted your sound or left the room?

I did not see Taylor, but I just saw Rascal Flatts and Jason Aldean and they both rock, but I think the sound people screwed up because it sounded terrible too. I could barely hear the vocals. Hopefully they fix it before Miranda Lambert comes on... Love her!!

DEEKAYPEE8569

I did not see Taylor, but I just saw Rascal Flatts and Jason Aldean and they both rock, but I think the sound people screwed up because it sounded terrible too. I could barely hear the vocals. Hopefully they fix it before Miranda Lambert comes on... Love her!!
The part that stinks is; the one's that were running the show would play the music; cutting off many of the award winners IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR ACCEPTANCE SPEECHES. Why NOT let them finish?? I know it's about program run time allotment and all that, but come on.....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Daughter absolutely loves her some Taylor... So needless to say... When it comes to daddy's Princess... What the 3yr old wants... she normally gets :lmao:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Miranda.....:hot::hot: