Couple accidentally locks themselves in dog crates: ‘I can’t get out!’

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
These dog owners got stuck in the dog house.

A California couple accidentally locked themselves inside their newly purchased dog crates, as seen in a now-viral video viewed over 12.5 million times.

“Jerry, I can’t get out!” yelled cage-bound Stephanie Ferrari in the first TikTok she posted last week.

The couple was testing out four dog crates to see which ones were the best fit their pups, Cane, Corso and Mal. After two dogs went inside their respective crates, the 25-year-old encouraged husband Jerry to go in one of the crates too.

“Go! Good boy,” she joked, as he hesitated to test it out.

Not wanting to miss out on the fun, the dog mom also decided to test out a cage. Once the door slammed behind her, it was then that Ferrari realized they were all trapped inside.

VIDEO

:doh:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Like a lot of things on TiKTok - no matter how embarassing, it must have been staged.
I've been noticing too, that much of the stupid things that happen are because the camera was there. These things would never have happened if they weren't playing up to the camera. And "accidents"? When they should be using two hands for a task but one hand has a camera in it, it's bound to be a disaster anyway, like kitchen accidents.