Couple arrested for 'sex rage'

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
rack'm said:
THEY were jetting off for a holiday in Kingston, Jamaica, and the drinks flowed freely during the ten-hour flight.

Intoxicated, the couple, who were seated in business class, decided to submit their membership for the 'mile-high club' in one of the toilets.

But the British Airways flight staff became suspicious after hearing cries of passion from the loo, and the randy couple was ordered to stop and return to their seats.
That's the most severe case of coitus interruptus I've ever heard.

Ponytail

How stupid can ya be? I know of the sexual euphoria, but damn... spitting at the staff and talking chit to the captain? In this day and age, you've got to be pretty friggin' stupid. They get what they deserve.

They're vacation was ruined...what about he other 100 or so passengers whose vacation was put on hold while these two azzhats were delt with in Bermuda. I would have been PLENTY pizzed if I was one of those other passengers.

Maybe a little jealous too, but that's besides the point. :whistle:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
camily said:
They should have just let us, I mean them, finish. We, I mean they, were almost done.
If it had been a Hollywood movie, the couple would have been allowed to finish and exited the loo to cheers from the passengers.

rack'm

Jaded
Ponytail said:
They're vacation was ruined...what about he other 100 or so passengers whose vacation was put on hold while these two azzhats were delt with in Bermuda. I would have been PLENTY pizzed if I was one of those other passengers. :whistle:

Two idiots cutting a slice is one thing, I would have been madder at the staff for making such a big deal out of it.......now, if my kids were there, I would open the door and knock them both out.....then the crew could clean up the mess. :yay:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
rack'm said:
But the British Airways flight staff became suspicious after hearing cries of passion from the loo, and the randy couple was ordered to stop and return to their seats.

Now you all stop that right now and go back and sit down....You should be ashamed of yourselves. Look at the mess you've made in this here terlit... :smack:

rack'm

Jaded
Dupontster said:
Now you all stop that right now and go back and sit down....You should be ashamed of yourselves. Look at the mess you've made in this here terlit... :smack:

She must be pretty nimble.....there isn't much room in that thar area of da'plane.....

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
rack'm said:
She must be pretty nimble.....there isn't much room in that thar area of da'plane.....

I dunno 'bout dat. Max Hardcore has a flick on the net that shows a .... :jerry:

Tina2001aniT

LOL....I had to check this thread out as my cousin his GF, and the rest of my cousin's immediate family left Monday for Jamaica.....and what can I say but he has been in Iraq, w/o his so for a year....skeered me for a sec...:lmao:

T

tikipirate

The next urge to tempt the couple would have been the desire for the post-coitus cigarette.

Gotta do that whole puff-flush puff-flush thing with the toilet so the smoke alarm doesn't go off.

...or so I've heard...