Couple has second set of triplets

Katt

Speedy70 said:
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey (AP) -- Every parent feels a little overwhelmed when leaving the hospital with a newborn. What must it feel like to leave the hospital holding three newborns, to go home to another set of triplets?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/04/triplets.twice.ap/index.html

(Hey Greyhound, kind of reminds me of our family :lmao: )
Well speaking from experience (I have twins), you take it one day at a time. God Bless them! :howdy:

Katt said:
Well speaking from experience (I have twins), you take it one day at a time. God Bless them! :howdy:

Twins run in my family big time. My grandmother had 3 sets (and that's just the tip of the iceberg). :jameo:

Katt

Speedy70 said:
Twins run in my family big time. My grandmother had 3 sets (and that's just the tip of the iceberg). :jameo:
thankfully, I only had one set of twins..... next was a singlton, which was so easy! When ppl complain how much work one baby is.... I roll my eyes and think, "Amature!"

PrettyLady0874

I am expecting twins and scared to death, I have a two year old boy right now and he seems like a handful, any advise from the mother of twins out there.

tastycakes

PrettyLady0874 said:
I am expecting twins and scared to death, I have a two year old boy right now and he seems like a handful, any advise from the mother of twins out there.

When someone offers help, take it. It doesn't make you a bad mother to have some help. Neither does asking for any.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
PrettyLady0874 said:

Congratulations!!! :huggy: Do you know their sexes yet?

Well, I'm one of Katt's twins she talks about all the time. I was the perfect angel :angel: :lmao:

PrettyLady0874

Well thanks, yeah we are having one boy and one girl, they are due August 25th hopefully I make it full term. So I guess the other twin will say the same thing hu....

:)

PrettyLady0874

Thanks, I am willing to take anyones advise, I am scared to death. My husband works in DC so I will be here with the twins and 2 year old by myself. Yikes!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
My grandparents (Dad's side) had three sets, too. My dad is one of 11 children. :faint:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Katt said:
thankfully, I only had one set of twins..... next was a singlton, which was so easy! When ppl complain how much work one baby is.... I roll my eyes and think, "Amature!"

:killingme Where's Jazzy when we need her??????

tastycakes

Should see if your OB knows of any support groups for moms of multiples. Finding other moms in the same boat may help.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
PrettyLady0874 said:
Thanks, I am willing to take anyones advise, I am scared to death. My husband works in DC so I will be here with the twins and 2 year old by myself. Yikes!!

I'm a mother of twins and I can tell you that its all about the routine and you will develope your "family routine" soon after the babies are home. In my opinion, the most important thing is that you get enough rest. Hopefully, you have family and friends that can help you out.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
PrettyLady0874 said:
Well thanks, yeah we are having one boy and one girl, they are due August 25th hopefully I make it full term. So I guess the other twin will say the same thing hu....

:)
HOW perfect is THAT?
Wow. Congrats. I wanted my littlest one to be twins.....her older bro is 17 and was 9 years older than her when she was born. i knew she'd be lonely without a sibling around, but i wasn't about to have any more. I have 3 grand-babies :lol: "nuff is 'nuff. but two sets of triplets...that woman has 'em in litters :shocking: