couple horse questions

bcp

In My Opinion
if you fed horses beans would it make them fart?
and do you think the farts could be collected and used for a power supply?

I saw Kramer feed the horse beans on a Sienfeld rerun and was wondering.

do you ever blame your own farts on the horse when riding?

in the bike world, there are people known as gollywhifers that sniff bike seats. does the horse world have an equally vile individual that runs around sniffing saddles?

Giddy up!

fredsaid2 said:
They fart enough on their own. Especially when you're picking out their rear hooves!
or brushing there tails...Bubba was a fartin machine tonite! I would of thought he had beans for dinner..and they were them silent but deadly ones too!

Nanny Pam

Giddy up! said:
or brushing there tails...Bubba was a fartin machine tonite! I would of thought he had beans for dinner..and they were them silent but deadly ones too!
let him eat some spearmint leaves. That should sweeten things up a bit. :yay:

Nanny Pam

I really wish I could have a horse....but I don't know the first thing about them. They just seem like the coolest pets. They have the sweetest eyes.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
bcp said:
if you fed horses beans would it make them fart?
and do you think the farts could be collected and used for a power supply?

I saw Kramer feed the horse beans on a Sienfeld rerun and was wondering.

do you ever blame your own farts on the horse when riding?

in the bike world, there are people known as gollywhifers that sniff bike seats. does the horse world have an equally vile individual that runs around sniffing saddles?
C_Jo farted at the fair and tried to blame it on the chickens. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Nanny Pam said:
I really wish I could have a horse....but I don't know the first thing about them. They just seem like the coolest pets. They have the sweetest eyes.
I had one for five or so years, from like 12 - 17. We kept it at a ranch. They did all the feeding and scheduled the vet appts and farrier. We wormed them, rode them and brushed them. It was easy-peasy. HOWEVER, as an adult, to have a horse and actually have to really take care of it is more than I could ever take on with a full time job. My hat's off to the people that have horses at their homes and work full time. It's really more than I could do. My co-worker does it. Ya get home, you're tired, gotta feed the horse, take it for a ride, groom it, spray it for flys or whatever she sprays it for and all the other stuff she tells me about. It's like having a kid!

Loper

Animal Poor!
BS Gal said:
I had one for five or so years, from like 12 - 17. We kept it at a ranch. They did all the feeding and scheduled the vet appts and farrier. We wormed them, rode them and brushed them. It was easy-peasy. HOWEVER, as an adult, to have a horse and actually have to really take care of it is more than I could ever take on with a full time job. My hat's off to the people that have horses at their homes and work full time. It's really more than I could do. My co-worker does it. Ya get home, you're tired, gotta feed the horse, take it for a ride, groom it, spray it for flys or whatever she sprays it for and all the other stuff she tells me about. It's like having a kid!

:lmao: Try 6 horses...

Giddy up!

bcp said:
I heard they were like kids, only one is the hardest, with 2 or more they play with each other and leave you alone.
But ya cant always take them on vacation..so your pretty much stuck home..ask paso last time she has even been to waldorf...much less vacation..

Giddy up!

BS Gal said:
you forgot clean up the poop!

IntegritysDream

Giddy up! said:

i think my horse is gas powered haha, we'll be going arond the ring and he'll just fart like crazy.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
Kramer didn't feed the horse beans, he fed it Beefarino. :biggrin:
I'm so keen-o, on Beefarino! What a delicious cuisine-o -- fit for king and queen-o! :dance: